USDINR MCX May Future Hourly Charts are shown with Super Trend indicator. Currently USDINR turned to sell mode with trailing resitance comes near Rs54.15/USD.
Related Readings and Observations
- Will the Dollar Get Weaker Under President Trump’s Administration? Since 2014, the Dollar has increased by 25% against a basket of major currencies. After President Trump’s election, the value of the greenback has risen by about 3%, but his recent comment […]
- [Interesting Charts] USDINR Divergence Charts Interesting Divergence behavior in USDINR Daily charts while trying to use Fisher Transform indicator by Ehlers. Almost every divergence as shown in the above charts extended any where […]
- Live NSE Currency Derivatives – Futures and Option Charts We are proud to launch Live NSE Currency Derivatives – Futures and Option Charts (USDINR, EURINR, GBPINR, JPYINR Futures and Options) with lots of technical indicators and Interactiveness. […]
- Inter-Relationship is Shifting – FII’s in control of Nifty? Since strength of INR (Falling USD/INR Chart) is more or less vertically followed by rising Nifty and Bank nifty –it is safe to assume that FII’s are dominant in present market situations […]
- MCX Currency Novemeber Futures Trend Overview USDINR spot on last friday closed at 61.37 which is a two week low. Yen fell to a seven-year low against the dollar on Friday as the Bank of Japan surprised financial markets by […]
- USDINR and GOLD Spot Price Medium Term Outlook Currently both USDINR and Gold maintains a medium term buy mode. And the support zone comes around 59.55/Dollar and 1260.6 respectively. Outlook will turn bearish if the support zone […]