USDINR MCX May Future Hourly Charts are shown with Super Trend indicator. Currently USDINR turned to sell mode with trailing resitance comes near Rs54.15/USD.
Related Readings and Observations
- USDINR Medium Term Technical Analysis Overview Bullish Momentum in USDINR Kickstarted during the start of June 2018 and most likely to extend till the Sep 2018. USDINR also tested all-time high 70.89 on 14th Aug 2018. What is really […]
- USDINR – Medium Term Technical Outlook Just like any other Emerging Market currency - USDINR also depreciated since the start of the year 2018. The recent Debt crisis in Argentina, Turkey and Brazil. The unexpected lift in […]
- Will the Dollar Get Weaker Under President Trump’s Administration? Since 2014, the Dollar has increased by 25% against a basket of major currencies. After President Trump’s election, the value of the greenback has risen by about 3%, but his recent comment […]
- [Interesting Charts] USDINR Divergence Charts Interesting Divergence behavior in USDINR Daily charts while trying to use Fisher Transform indicator by Ehlers. Almost every divergence as shown in the above charts extended any where […]
- Live NSE Currency Derivatives – Futures and Option Charts We are proud to launch Live NSE Currency Derivatives – Futures and Option Charts (USDINR, EURINR, GBPINR, JPYINR Futures and Options) with lots of technical indicators and Interactiveness. […]
- Inter-Relationship is Shifting – FII’s in control of Nifty? Since strength of INR (Falling USD/INR Chart) is more or less vertically followed by rising Nifty and Bank nifty –it is safe to assume that FII’s are dominant in present market situations […]