USDINR MCX May Future Hourly Charts are shown with Super Trend indicator. Currently USDINR turned to sell mode with trailing resitance comes near Rs54.15/USD.
Related Readings and Observations
- USDINR – Vertical Moves and Gearing Up Momentum USDINR is on the verge of testing the All-time high. Momentum had geared up in the last couple of trading sessions. Previous All-time high 74.6875 is done long back around Nov 11, 2018. […]
- USDINR Medium Term Technical Analysis Overview Bullish Momentum in USDINR Kickstarted during the start of June 2018 and most likely to extend till the Sep 2018. USDINR also tested all-time high 70.89 on 14th Aug 2018. What is really […]
- USDINR – Medium Term Technical Outlook Just like any other Emerging Market currency - USDINR also depreciated since the start of the year 2018. The recent Debt crisis in Argentina, Turkey and Brazil. The unexpected lift in […]
- Will the Dollar Get Weaker Under President Trump’s Administration? Since 2014, the Dollar has increased by 25% against a basket of major currencies. After President Trump’s election, the value of the greenback has risen by about 3%, but his recent comment […]
- [Interesting Charts] USDINR Divergence Charts Interesting Divergence behavior in USDINR Daily charts while trying to use Fisher Transform indicator by Ehlers. Almost every divergence as shown in the above charts extended any where […]
- Live NSE Currency Derivatives – Futures and Option Charts We are proud to launch Live NSE Currency Derivatives – Futures and Option Charts (USDINR, EURINR, GBPINR, JPYINR Futures and Options) with lots of technical indicators and Interactiveness. […]