Super trend is a popular mql strategy converted for the use of intraday amibroker Traders. And you can also watch the same indicator live with various instruments like Nifty , MCX Metals and for few stocks here
Features of the Super Trend AFL code
– Buy and Sell Signals(Green and Red Arrows)
– Trailing stop loss : For Buy signal trailing stop loss is displayed in Green color and for Sell it is Red color
– Template Displaying Buy/Sell Price, Trailing stop loss, Current profit.
– Target Lines T1,T2,T3 (Targets are just a rough estimation and to add value to the AFL code. Its not prediction based)
– Suits lower timeframes like 5min,1min, 15min, hourly timeframe.
– As usual Code is open source. Any body can use it, modify and reuse it.
Watch Super Trend Trailer
For Amibroker version less than 5.3 version
Trend Indicator with the new feature seconds left for the new bar to begin.
I would like each and everyone to go thro the nature of SuperTrend Optimized trading system
– To be honest the trading system accuracy is currently at 42% means out of 100 trades only 42 trades are profitable.
Then how does your wealth is created?
It created with discipline and proper money management to catch those 42% of Winning Trades and Exiting properly at Stop Loss Hits.
What is the maximum continious losses the trading system can yield?
Since 2010 after backtesting with 5min data it is inferred that till to date 9 consecuitve losses had occured. Refer with Bactest results.
What is the Best Paramters to fine tune the system to eliminate more whipsaws?
Optimized Parameters are Multiplier =2 and ATR=11. However the default values of trading system are Multiplier =3 and ATR=10.
For Which Instrument the Trading System is Optimized?
The Trading system is optimized for 5min Nifty Futures charts
Can i trade with Any other stocks/indices?
Stricly No. As the Trading system is optimized for 5min Nifty future charts only.
How to Enter and Exit?
Entry should be based on the completion of the close of 5min Bar Candle. Trade should be executed with 5secs once the 5min candle complete. Trade should not be executed before the completion of 5min bars.
Trade Should be taken only if you see the next bar open. And Strictly not at the intermediate points between the signals.
How many Nifty Future Lots is required to Trade the Trading system?
2 Lots (100 shares) of Nifty at any trades. Size of the trade should not vary throughout the trading system and it is fixed.
Can i trade using the live Buy or Sell indicator?
Charts shown in marketcalls is to study the nature of the trading system to improve your knowledge on trading system. If you are trading based on these buy and sell signals then do it at your own risk. marketcalls wont be responsible for the losses incurred.
Many hours has been spent on making this final code. So give your feedbacks here or mail to [email protected]
Founder – Marketcalls