Crude once again near 200 Week Moving avergage with bearish negative divergence on daily charts
Related Readings and Observations
- How to do Portfolio Backtesting in Amibroker Portfolio Trading (Trading with Multiple Stocks/Instruments) is the next big step in a traders life once he understand that he want to reduce the volatility in his trading strategy. And […]
- Nifty Call writers and Put writers are in Tug of War Nifty Open Interest Charts for Aug 2011 series is shown with equal amount of open interest near 5400PE and 5600CE which shows that both the call writers and put writers are writing nifty […]
- Nifty Hourly trading for 20th July 2010 Trend remains sidewards for the past 3 days with a slow transition in trending downwards as of now the nifty still trades below the cloud resistance zone 5400-5410.
- Nifty Weekly Observation 13 April 2015 Trading with no plan can be devastating for your capital as well as emotions. Nifty future has been steadily moving upwards from last few trading sessions. We have seen a decent recover […]
- BROCO MCX Futures Datafeed Shutdown Broco Website is down and it is expected rumours around the web that the MCX Metatrader live feeds will be stopped very soon
- Forget Airtel and Buy Idea Reason is very Simple. Just look into the Ichimoku cloud charts of IDEA and Airtel.