Crude once again near 200 Week Moving avergage with bearish negative divergence on daily charts
Related Readings and Observations
- Amibroker Technical Analysis Workshop – Bengaluru – FEB 2015 Join Us at Premier Inn, Bangalore on 14th and 15th Feb 2015 to qualitatively spend the entire day enhancing your trading skills and exploring the full potential of Amibroker Trading […]
- Where does the Indian Women Work? In the last 6 years there is nearly a 50% jump in the number of working women in india. Do you know where does the India women work. Here is a quick view.
- Free NSE, NSE Futures and MCX IEOD Tick Data Money Lan proides free NSE, NSE Futures and MCX IEOD data. Mr Kannan(Trichy, TamilNadu) is the owner of the blog currently residing in jabalpur, madhya pradesh. He assures that he could be […]
- EMAavg – Amibroker AFL code Here is the EMAavg afl code designed with the combination of Multiple EMA's and modified Fisher Transform.Code is open source, free to distribute, and sharing recommended. Code currently […]
- General Rules for Volume and Open Interest What Open Interest Tells Us A contract has both a buyer and a seller, so the two market players combine to make one contract. The open-interest position that is reported each day […]
- 10 day SMA of TRIN Update Sharp Decline in TRIN below 1 indicates bullishness. Also indcates the continuatiion offresh uptrend for NiftySource: www.marketcalls.in