Baltic Dry index crashed nearly 40% right from june onwards despite global bullish sentiment with
Related Readings and Observations
- Nifty Futures and INFY 500 Tick Charts and Profile Update Nifty futures turned to maintains the positional buy mode in the 500 Tick Charts by EOD. Currently the support zone come near 5557.67 and reverse the position to sell mode if the support […]
- Nifty nears the next long term GANN Resistance point Chart shows that next GANN Resistance point near 5440. Iam very curious to know and learn how nifty behaves at this region.
- Short Wipro for 350 Target Stock : Wipro Ltd CMP : Rs 412 Reco : Short Sell below 400 or short near 450 Target : Rs 350 Maximum upside : 450 Support : 401 This stock is testing news lows […]
- Until now no Bullish Cues from Trin Until now 10 day SMA trin shows bearishness(raising trin) and today shows a sharp movetowards 2.0 i.e still at oversold levels(Delivery based selling zone)Note : Only […]
- Silver Sentiment Looks Golden Bullish sentiment among silver traders recently fell to 8 percent, the lowest reading since mid-2015. So, sentiment is in the right place for the next big leg in the price pattern.
- Marketcalls NSE Charting Features and Overview After Introducing NSE FNO Intraday charts with base interval of 5min charts with Technical Indicators we are no announcing NSE EOD(Cash and FNO) Charts with Full Historical data adjusted […]