Baltic Dry index crashed nearly 40% right from june onwards despite global bullish sentiment with
Related Readings and Observations
- Nifty and Infy 500 Tick Charts and Daily Profile Charts Nifty futures turned to positional buy mode in the 500 Tick Charts during yesterday's noon session. Currently the support zone come near 5527 and reverse the position to sell mode if the […]
- Nifty and Bank Nifty 90 min charts for 19th Apr 2010 Nifty and Bank Nifty turned to sell mode with resistance coming around 5825 and 17500 respectively. And the put writers are still highly active in 6000CE APR strike price.
- Rolta and Inverted Hammer Stock : RoltaCMP : Rs 326 Rolta Shows a Inverted Hammer pattern in weekly charts and here is a strategy about how to trade a Bullish Inverted hammer. Also Still […]
- Simple Volatility based Intraday Scalping Strategy Here is a Easy Language based simple Volatility based intraday scalping strategy testing in 1-min bars of ES mini futures(US Markets) with 76% winning ratio. Easy Language supports both […]
- Free Nifty Futures Realtime Trading chart with Forexyard Forexyard is offering CFDs or "Contracts for Difference" on the major stock indices of the world especially NSE Nifty Index Futures at free of cost by opening a demo account and followed […]
- Marketcalls Virtual Portfolio – Updated as on 4 Jan 2010 Among the Stock Picks Dalmia Cements, Impex Ferro, Microtech, Mukta Arts, Prism Cementsare the star performers soared to 10% gains on EOD basis and Microtech achieves the 15% target price […]