Baltic Dry index crashed nearly 40% right from june onwards despite global bullish sentiment with
Related Readings and Observations
- Stockflare – Stock Analytics Made Simple to Investors Stockflare is a free online stock analytics tool which monitors more than 43,000 stocks around the world across 196 countries and assigns a 5 star rating system for each and every stock […]
- How to Enable Tick Replay Option in NinjaTrader 8 to get OrderFlow Charts? Tick replay is a property that can be optionally enabled on NinjaScript indicators and strategies which will ensure that the market data (bid/ask/last) that went into building a bar is […]
- Nifty hourly trading for 26 July 2010 Nifty maintains the hourly buy mode. Hourly clouds are still near the 5380-5390 band. Reverse longs only if the resistance band got broken on hourly basis otherwise shorts are not recommended.
- Weekly Breakout in Adlabs above 250 Stock : AdlabsCMP: Rs 237Buy Above : Rs 250 Target : Rs 275 and Rs 300Time Frame : 8-12 Weeks Stock is currently facing resistance near 34 Weekly EMA for the past 4 Weeks. […]
- Nifty Vs PCR – 3years Historical Chart Nifty and PCR - 3Year Historical charts are shown. PCR simply reveals investor sentiment. For Nifty PCR above 1.5 indicates optimistic investor sentiment i.e more puts are written when […]
- Nifty Hourly trading for 10th Nov 2010 Last buy signal in nifty charts has been made on 1st Nov 2010 since then nifty is holding the hourly buy signal for the past 7 trading session. Currently nifty hourly cloud supports are […]