Baltic Dry index crashed nearly 40% right from june onwards despite global bullish sentiment with
Related Readings and Observations
- Nifty and Bank Nifty 90 min Ichimoku charts for 4th July 2011 Trading Nifty and Bank Nifty both are in buy mode since June 24,2011 and currently the ichimoku cloud supports are at 5538 for nifty and 11004 for bank nifty. Higher Open interest built up seen in […]
- Bearish Triangle Breakdown in Dow Jones( P&F Charts) Dow Jone P&F Chart Shows that a major Bearish Traingle Breakdown in Dow. Remember Last Signal from Dow was a High Pole Reversal Warning on 11 Dec Source: www.marketcalls.in
- Nifty Important Levels to watch out The Picture shows the important levels in nifty where a possible bounce back could occur. As per this chart Bouce Back may come near 2869 or near 2660 Source: www.marketcalls.in
- Nifty and Bank Nifty 90 min charts for 20 June 2012 Trading Nifty and Bank Nifty are in sell mode on the 90 min charts with resistance coming near to 5128 and 9990 levels. If the resistance breaks on the 90 min charts then reverse your positions to longs.
- Nifty Futures November Expiry Short Term Overview – Part 5 Yet another 3 day balancing and slowly moving unproductive days for a positional trader in Nifty futures as it trades in 10360-10420 range for the last 3 trading sessions. Interestingly […]
- Larry Connors RSI Amibroker AFL code ConnorsRSI is a composite indicator consisting of three components. Two of the three components utilize the Relative Strength Index (RSI) calculations developed by Welles Wilder in the […]