Baltic Dry index crashed nearly 40% right from june onwards despite global bullish sentiment with
Related Readings and Observations
- High Pole Warning in Nifty (P&F Charts) X X O X O X O X X O X O X O ← high pole warning (more than 50% reversal) X O X X O X X O X The high pole warning is given when a chart […]
- Announcement – Building Realtime Yahoo Charts I am going to migrate Yahoo Real time Charts containing RT Charts of Index,Stocks(Delayed),Word Indices,Forex,Commodities under one single umbrella
- Nifty and Bank Nifty 90 min chart update for 17th July 2012 Nifty and Bank Nifty are in sell mode with cloud supports coming around 5282 and 10666 respectively. Nifty and Bank Nifty turned to psotional sell mode since last thursday.
- SMR Ratio included in Nifty OI Tracker SMR Ratio has been added to the bottom right corner on the Nifty OI Tracker Chart. SMR Ratio is otherwise known as smart money ratio indicator.SMR is a measure of fear in the market. A […]
- Nifty and BankNifty 90 min charts update for 1st Mar 2011 Nifty turns to buy mode with trailing support coming near to the 5291. Similarly Bank Nifty too turn to buy mode with trailing support coming near to 10380 zone. Reverse the trade if the […]
- Which Asset Class Provides Maximum Profits and Minimum Risk in Trading Listed Stock options offer the greatest profit potential of any investment vehicle. Profits of 100 percent or more. Risk, on the other hand, is limited to your original cash outlay. […]