P&F Charts shows a Double Top Breakdown in Nikkei on September 2.
Suggesting that the intensity of correction is likely to increase in coming
Related Readings and Observations
- [Community Webinar] Intraday Nuances and Trading Strategies using Market Profile Here is a community webinar (130 mins) where we discussed this week about the intraday nuances on Intraday reference, stop hunting anticipation, intraday balancing rules, onetimeframing […]
- Nifty 90 min Charts for 21 Feb 2011 Nifty 90 min charts turned to sell mode on last friday. Now the strategy becomes sell with trailing stop loss of 5500.
- Medium Term View Of Indian Equity Markets The Nifty is presently in minor wave 5 of Intermediate wave (1) of Primary wave (I) of a new cycle which started in March 2009. It completed minor wave 1 at 4693 in June 2009, followed […]
- No, You Don’t Have to Learn Greek to Understand Options Trading Predicting the movements of options is not that easy. It is not just the price of the underlying asset; but there are many other factors that contribute to the movement of the price of an […]
- Commodities: New Year’s Promises Vs. Elliott Wave Patterns According to the news-focused analysts, commodities as a whole had resolved to quit their bear habits in 2011, and soar: "The bull market in commodities is likely to continue for some […]
- Gold Trading above Multi-Year High and Psychological 1500 USD/Ounce In the midst of ongoing trade war tensions gold, this week had captured the psychological mark 1500 USD and trading around the overhead resistance zone 1520-1525 levels. Gold rallied and […]