P&F Charts shows a Double Top Breakdown in Nikkei on September 2.
Suggesting that the intensity of correction is likely to increase in coming
Related Readings and Observations
- Gold technical outlook for 20 Feb 2012 Now gold is trading around 29990 ($1608) & as we can see on charts, after a sharp fall gold taken support from $1600 area which also represent the 138.2% feb correction level of last […]
- Larsend and Tourbo and J.P Associates above Weekly Cloud supports More recenly L&T and J.P Associates trading above the weekly cloud supports. These stocks need to be monitored in coming days as there is potential trade setup with minimal trade risk.
- Twiggs Momentum Oscillator for Sensex Twiggs Momentum Oscillator is a new proprietory indicator from incredible charts for indentifying trendy marketsIdentifying Fast TrendsFast-trends are indicated when Twiggs […]
- How a Trader should view TRIN readings Many of our readers requested how to trade trin. Here is an extract from "Mastering the Trade - John.F.Carter" about his knowledge on TRIN. Most Educational material on "How to use the […]
- Free NSE, NSE Futures and MCX IEOD Tick Data Money Lan proides free NSE, NSE Futures and MCX IEOD data. Mr Kannan(Trichy, TamilNadu) is the owner of the blog currently residing in jabalpur, madhya pradesh. He assures that he could be […]
- Get Free Access to Online Webinar on Introduction to Market Profile You know that Market Profile is one of the best tool to organize market generated information and help in spotting intraday and positional trading oppurtunities. At Marketcalls we use […]