Nifty Weekly charts shows strong negative divergence formation and macd likely to make a
bearish cross-over. Check out the charts
Related Readings and Observations
- The 5 Fatal Flaws of Trading Close to ninety percent of all traders lose money. The remaining ten percent somehow manage to either break even or even turn a profit -- and more importantly, do it consistently. How do they do that?
- Foreign Reserves Explained in Simple Terms Foreign Reserve is a foreign currency hold by country's central banks (RBI) and also by major financial institutions to meet their international payment obligations or in other words to […]
- “Amibroker AFL coding” – 26th ATMA Bengaluru Meet This is my first event with ATMA. Will be speaking about Amibroker AFL coding concepts. Probably the first ever group to discuss about Programming concepts and provide live coding […]
- Sell Infy below 1160 : Marketcalls Infosys looks weak as of now. Infy is a sell below 1160 for positional target of 1100 and 1050 Source: www.marketcalls.in
- Puts are written today… Its time for higher levels Almost all the strike prices of puts ends negative though nifty shrinks today. Highest OI at 6000puts since the start of OCT series. Its seems nifty likely to reverse its short term path […]
- 7 Long Term Charts to Watch CNX Small cap index maitains the long term sell mode since Jul2014 and currently on the verge of breakout any close above 5291 on daily basis could change the trend to long term buy mode.