P&F Charts for Hang Seng Shows a Double bottom Breakdown on 28 Aug 2009
with Supports coming near 18000.
Related Readings and Observations
- Multi Timeframe Analysis – Nifty Future and Bank Nifty Future Jan 2019 Here is the Top Down Analysis or Multi timeframe Analysis on Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures to get a bird eye perspective and not to miss the bigger picture
- Nifty and Bank Nifty Hourly Charts May 2014 Overview Nifty on the hourly charts is in sell mode since 29th April 2014 and currently the resistance zone comes around 6766. However on contrary Banknifty still maintaining the positional buy […]
- Market Profile – Four Day Balance Breakout and Acceleration One of the Patterns one have to watch out when there is a four day balance formation followed by a trending breakout. Breakout generally happens especially post a news event or a short […]
- Simple Excel Filter based on SMA – Backtesting of Simple Trading System Here is a simple Excel Filter to Find out Hot Nifty Stocks. And i use to compare the 30day and 50 day Simple Moving Average with the current priceand If current price is greater […]
- Free Market Profile Live Trading Room Join our Market Profile live trading room this Wednesday and get to know the basics of how to prepare for the Trading day and how to monitor trade setups.
- [Premium Webinar] What to Observe from Orderflow Charts This webinar helps the user to understand what to read from the orderflow. It helps users to understand and read orderflow and to intercept how the interaction between the buyers and […]