P&F Charts for Hang Seng Shows a Double bottom Breakdown on 28 Aug 2009
with Supports coming near 18000.
Related Readings and Observations
- Indian financial market not exposed to global Crisis : RBI Amid fear of global slowdown and its impact on the world economy, the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has said that Indian financial market is not vulnerable to overseas development. "The […]
- Nifty future weekly observation- wealthcreator Nifty future closed the week on a very weak note. After the one way rally from past couple weeks of January series nifty future was looking tired and consolidating around 8800 to 9000 […]
- ATMA Meeting in Bengaluru on 15th April 2012 ATMA Meeting in Bengaluru on 15th April 2012. Speaker : Prof.CA.Rudramurthy.BV Topic: "secrets of Day Trading" Venue : Sri Bhagawan Mahaveer Jain College
- How to Send Push Notifications from your Metatrader 4 to Android , iPhone, iPAD This post will guide you how to Send Push Notification Alerts to your Android, iPhone or iPAD device from your Metatrader 4 desktop client terminal.
- MCX Commodities Positional Trend Update – 6th July Three MCX commodities (Gold,Silver,Crude) is positional Trend Update for 6th July 2013. Currently MCX Gold and MCX Silver reversed to sell mode whereas MCX Crude maintains buy mode.
- Rotating Inversely Correlated Assets – NIFTY and USDINR Rotating inversely correlated assets to select the top performer. We achieved a 2x gain on underlying asset performance tracking the USDINR - NIFTY.