P&F Charts for Hang Seng Shows a Double bottom Breakdown on 28 Aug 2009
with Supports coming near 18000.
Related Readings and Observations
- Time Machine – Relative Time Vs Relative Price .Time demonstrates its power to bring certain far reaching transformation on our life and therefore its potential could be harnessed or tapped for useful purposes.Time is not just […]
- RRG Study : Indian Sectors May 2015 Outlook Bank Nifty, CNX Finance, CNX Auto are the sectors are in underperforming mood with Bank Nifty and CNX Finance with a descent momentum. And the recent deep underperforming sectors like CNX […]
- Gold Historical Weekly Charts turns to Buy Mode Today there is a major trend change on the Gold Weekly Chart which had turned to buy mode on the Weekly Ichimoku Charts. 10 Years of Gold Historical Charts are shown for your reference. […]
- Nifty SDA2 Trend Trading Update for EOD timeframe Nifty is in buy mode since 27 May 2011 with trailing supports coming around 5418 on EOD timeframe. Short Selling 5400PE is recommended as there is huge open interest builtup for the June Series.
- Nifty Overall Performance report for the year 2008 Observation from the report:1)Nifty Recorded a overall drop of -53.34% for the year 20082)JAN,JUN,OCT 2008 are the worst month of 2008 in terms of negative points3)OCT is the worst month […]
- Nifty 500 Tick Chart and Market Profile Charts for 10th Apr 2013 Trading Nifty Futures 500 Tick Charts Nifty futures enter the buy mode yesterday at the opening of the session however it once again turned to positional sell mode in the noon […]