P&F Charts for Hang Seng Shows a Double bottom Breakdown on 28 Aug 2009
with Supports coming near 18000.
Related Readings and Observations
- 3 Videos + 8 Charts = Opportunities You Need to See – Free Our friends at Elliott Wave International (EWI) regularly put out great free content on their site. If you've visited their site before, you may have seen "Chart of the Day," a featured […]
- MCX Gold and Copper Hourly Chart – 19 July 2011 MCX Gold still remains bullish and there literally seems no reason to go bearish. The yellow metal is in buy mode with the support coming around Rs.23085 per 10 grams.
- Download – Introduction to Amibroker 2nd Edition by Dr. Howard Bandy Introduction to Amibroker 2nd Edition written by Dr.Howard Bandy released few days back this week and the good thing is it is free to download for personal use. . Download Now!
- One more oppurtunity to go long in nifty? Nifty once again nears the EOD support zone 5000-5020. Though all the shorter term indicators are showing sell mode put writers are still confident of holding their higher open interest […]
- Silver Technicals Overview for April 2013 from Mantra Commodity Now silver is trading around 53130 ($28.10) & as we can see on charts, not a single it provided a day close below $28.18 area but mcx silver was crashed ( may be low volume gambling).
- Result of Reverse Iron Butterfly Strategy for Nifty Gain in Shorting 5100PE = Rs18.5 Loss in Longs 5200 PE = -Rs45.8 Gain in Longs 5200 CE = Rs4.45 Gain in Shorting 5300 CE = Rs16.9 Total Loss = RS5.95/Lot Nifty Gained 30pts […]