Related Readings and Observations
- Nifty and Bank Nifty 90 min charts for 7th May 2012 Nifty and Bank Nifty is in positional sell mode since last thursday currently the resistance levels are coming near 5228 and 10246.
- Investments: Wat u cant believe, But true… If you had bought 100 shares of Wipro at the rate of Rs 100 per share in 1980, they would be worth Rs 200 crore today.If you had invested Rs 10,000 in Infosys shares in 1992, you […]
- How to Anticipate Stock Market Trend Changes Every active stock market investor wants to know: Where are prices headed next? Most will scour the financial headlines, tune into financial television and talk to their broker or […]
- Onetimeframing Against Initial Balance – Intraday Trading Strategy Amibroker AFL Code Onetimeframing against Initial Balance is one of my favorite intraday trading strategy with a fairly decent win rate(60-70%). Concept is adopted from market profile to trade against […]
- The Moving Average Cross Strategy – 3 Common Implementation Mistakes While Implementing algotrading strategies we see several very common mistakes by the coders even in the most basic strategies. we wanted to start by helping users avoid these common […]
- Simple EMA lines and Trin analysis for Nifty From the trin charts it is seen that the first buy signal arrives from the trin chart. When the 10 day ofSMA of TRIN dips below 1(Bullishness). i.e when nifty shoots above […]