This is the continuation of the post –Gold in Breakout or Breakdown Zone?. Gold is in sell mode on the the EOD chart as it broken the support zone 1704$/Ounce. The resistance at 1740$/Ounce.
Related Readings and Observations
- Gold Trading Outlook : On the Verge of Breakout Gold price action remains muted despite the stock market crashing, global events like trade war, syrian attack. Its been trading in a very compressed range 1300-1350 range since the start […]
- Gold Medium Term Outlook – Trading Sentiment turns Bullish Since last two years Gold is currently trading in a very broader range 200 point range (1150-1350 on weekly timeframe). Trading sentiment for this week turned to positive which indicates […]
- Gold Inching Higher towards 1295-1300 Resistance Band – Medium Term Outlook Gold had done a short term trend reversal from the recent swing low of 1251. Trading Sentiment holds positive on both daily and weekly timeframe. Current surge towards 1280 reference […]
- How to Get a Firm Handle on Gold’s Ups and Downs In the closing days of November, the Daily Sentiment Index registered a ten-day average of just 9.1% gold bulls. That was only the third time in the sentiment gauge's 30-year history that […]
- Gold Medium Term Trend Analysis – December Outlook Just thought of posting quick update on Gold Medium term trend. Price structure of the Gold Weekly Charts are moving in a sideways bearish trend since mid of 2013. Longer term bearish […]
- Gold Monetization Scheme Explained After much waiting and anticipation, finance ministry has recently released a discussion paper, which is mainly proposed on the available gold monetization scheme. Moreover, finance […]