Nifty 90 min trend turned up with cloud supports coming around 5300-5320 zone. Highest Open Interest Builtup seen in 5400PE options strike price.
Related Readings and Observations
- Motivewave 2.4 now with Auto Elliotwave Study Just testing with the new features released with Motivewave version 2.4. I should i have to say that this time motivewave had come with more innovative features like Elliott Wave Study – […]
- Shorter Term GANN Charts Update Nifty Closes above the GANN Supports line 4430-4450 levels. Breakdown below 4430-4450 suggest the target towards the next GANN Supports of 4200-4220.10 day SMA of TRIN is […]
- Low Risk Buying in Ranbaxy Ichimoku daily charts for Ranbaxy indicates a recent buy signal on the charts with EOD supports coming around Rs456-457 zone. One can buy this stock for a target of Rs 480 and Rs 512.
- Google Finance Extends Realtime Data to UK, Germany and Italy Stock Markets Google Finance is already providing realtime stock quotes to United States, Indian and Chinese stock markets. And more recently extends the facility to few of the major European Markets […]
- NRE Fixed Deposit Interest Rates in India – Top 10 Indian Banks Deposit interest rates offered by Indian Banks are important for anyone who are looking forward to securing your hard-earned money. Whatever investing options comes and goes deposits in […]
- D. S. Kulkarni Developers Ltd : Best Pick from Marketcalls D. S. Kulkarni Developers Ltd., (DSKDL) is a 16-year old Pune, Maharashtra based company established in 1991. The company entered the capital market with a public issue in April 1993 to […]