Nifty is in buy mode since crossing 5357 on the 90 min charts. Currently the cloud supports are near 5374.
Related Readings and Observations
- Wealthcreator – Nifty Future November Overview Nifty Future breakout from the triangle last week after making the weekly low of 7993 and close the week at the highest level ever for the index. As from chart above one can clearly the […]
- Nifty September Expiry Futures is at the Resistance Zone Nifty September futures currently trading around its previous high on 18th Sep 2017 trading. Post making all time high marginally Nifty September contract started trading sideways during […]
- Nifty Futures July 2017 Technical Overview Nifty on the Daily Charts continues its negative sentiment however on the last friday session nifty failed to sustain below the recent 3 day low and that could bring short term bullishness […]
- Check on 5900 PE and 6000 PE Nov Option Data Chart shown here is the 13 days of 5900 PE and 6000PE historical Open Interest data. The Blue bar is the open interest data & the red bar signifies the change in open interest data for a […]
- Yen Carry Trade and Nifty Movement Nifty Cmp : 4947Yen is once again trading at 103.30/dollar and it takes 102.80/dollaras it takes support twice in this month alone. If yen is gonna breakthis level then we are gonna open […]
- Nifty and Bank Nifty 90 min charts for 19th Apr 2010 Nifty and Bank Nifty turned to sell mode with resistance coming around 5825 and 17500 respectively. And the put writers are still highly active in 6000CE APR strike price.