Nifty is in buy mode since crossing 5357 on the 90 min charts. Currently the cloud supports are near 5374.
Related Readings and Observations
- Volatility Band – Long Only Reversal Trading System Here is a simple volatility based long only reversal trading system inspired from Sylvain Vervoort's Volatilty Band. Sylvian generally built volatilty for swing trading however here we […]
- Panoramic Universal – Long Term call "Panoramic Universal Ltd is poised to make a splash in the Indian hotel industry. The flagship company of the Panoramic group plans to acquire 20 properties in the country over the next […]
- Medium term low risk buy signal in Wipro The Wipro stock has been in strong downtrend since May mid to September 6,2011. It had lost nearly Rs 178/share during this time frame. The 13-13 wilders moving average channel offset […]
- When to Execute Bearish Diagonal Put Spread Bearish Diagonal Call spread is neutral to a bearish strategy which is executed by buying long-dated in the money put option and concurrently selling short-dated out of the money put option.
- How to Install Custom MQL4 indicators in Metatrader Starting from MT4 Build 600+ onwards Metaquotes has changed metatrader files data structure and so there is a change in Installation of Custom MQL4 indicatorsAdvisors. The change happened […]
- A Zoom into Sensex Gann Chart Just for a Clear picture of Sensex Support lines. I zoomed into Sensex GANN charts for your view. GANNSupport Trend line now coming near to 14800. Source: www.marketcalls.in