Nifty is in buy mode since crossing 5357 on the 90 min charts. Currently the cloud supports are near 5374.
Related Readings and Observations
- Ola Goes Cashless on Auto & Taxi Rides Ola is India’s leading mobile app for Intermediary Personal Transportation (IPT). About six months ago Ola launched auto booking through its app. There is, currently, over 40,000 autos are […]
- Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures October 2016 Outlook The RBI cut benchmark rates by 25 basis points (bps) on 4 October, bringing down the repo rate from 6.5% to 6.25% since then there is a significant underperformance in banknifty futures as […]
- Will Nifty Close above 5850 for January Options Series? Nifty on the EOD charts with supertrend indicator is in buy mode since the start of december month and currently the support zone is coming close to 5860
- Little Market Wizards : Jay Chandran – Market Profile Trader So to help my very enthusiastic followers take a step ahead of others, I plan to interview successful traders across the globe so that we get to know the path they have traveled to reach […]
- Buy Rajesh Exports, target of Rs 208 Buy : Rajesh ExportsCMP : Rs 93 Target : Rs 208 Broker Recommendation : Prime Broking Recommended at Rs 78 in our SMS Gupshup group 20 Days Back Prime Broking […]
- Four Visible Technical Signs that Crude Bottomed Out Here are the 4 visible signs (Volatility Sentiment, Magazine Indicator, COT Percentile , Gold Oil Ratio) we look into it to predict the possible bottom in Crude.