Nifty is in buy mode since crossing 5357 on the 90 min charts. Currently the cloud supports are near 5374.
Related Readings and Observations
- Zebpay puts Bitcoins in the Mobile Wallet Now Bitcoin wallet mobile app, Zebpay app has been launched in India, for Android, which can make transaction like buying, selling and investing much simpler in the crypto currency. With […]
- NMA Nifty Charts turns to sell NMA daily charts of Nifty turns to sell signal after 3 months(Approx)... with current trailing stop loss comes near 5536.
- How to Setup Virtual Hosting in Metatrader 4 and Metatrader 5 Metatrader from its Client Terminal build 735 build onwards implemented a new feature called Virtual Hosting. Where a virtual server can be ordered within the MT4 terminal itself using […]
- Participate in Metatrader 5 Auto trading Championship 2012 MetaQuotes Software Corp., A worldwide leader in auto-trading software platforms in currency trading, launched , the automated trading championship 2012 (Automated Trading Championship […]
- Nifty Weekly Charts Review with 5EMA High-Low Trading System Nifty Weekly Charts is shown with 5EMA High-Low indicator applied on top of it. Nifty is trading for the past two weeks between the 5EMA High and 5EMA low on the weekly charts. Currently […]
- Option Action – Options Analysis Tool for Indian Markets OptionAction is a Option Analysis tool which lets you to build and analyze option strategies for Indian Stock Markets. It provides most of the analytics required for a option trader to […]