Nifty is in buy mode since crossing 5357 on the 90 min charts. Currently the cloud supports are near 5374.
Related Readings and Observations
- Market Makers in India – a Brief Overview Before going into a detailed discussion about the Market Makers in India, it is very important to know what exactly market making is all about. Market Making is basically aimed to […]
- Nothing is new, just review what I views Do you think buying and selling alone is called business? Business and business people are the oldest but ever advancing aspects in the recent world. I shall agree that nothing is new in […]
- What if there is a US shutdown? : Infographic The U.S. government stands poised for its first partial shutdown in 17 years at midnight tonight, after a weekend with no signs of negotiations or compromise from either the House or […]
- How Not To End Your Trading Career Untimely. Nineteen-year-old Monty spent the afternoon day-trading penny stocks because his prefrontal cortex isn't yet fully developed and he couldn't recognize risk-reward trade-offs if they hit […]
- China Over Takes India as Top Gold Consumer – Infographic Checkout the interesting infographic about the comparison of India and Chinese Gold Purchase.And also compares the Exchange Volumes of Comex Exchanges, China(Shangai Gold Exchange and […]
- Gallery : Nifty 50 Ichimoku Stock EOD Chart Nifty 50 Stocks - Ichimoku EOD Chart Gallery Exclusively for Marketcalls Members. All the charts are Updated as on 31st July 2010