Nifty is in buy mode since crossing 5357 on the 90 min charts. Currently the cloud supports are near 5374.
Related Readings and Observations
- Long Tail Down Pattern in Dow P&F Charts on 15th JAN 2009 This pattern is recognized when the prices drop 20 boxes or more. Source: www.marketcalls.in
- Nifty Futures Inventory Adjustment is done? Nifty Futures on Friday's trading session again bounced back above important and critical reference 10564 (Double distribution reference). Thursday's and Friday's trading session involve […]
- How to do Portfolio Backtesting in Amibroker Portfolio Trading (Trading with Multiple Stocks/Instruments) is the next big step in a traders life once he understand that he want to reduce the volatility in his trading strategy. And […]
- Nifty Trin Update before Election Results Nifty 10 day SMA of Trin Failed to close above 1 last time. And this time Once again 10 day SMA of trin shows falling levels.... Which indicate a bullish momentum could […]
- Announcement : Speaking at Traderscarnival 2016 – Bangkok This is the short post to let you know that I'll be speaking at Traderscarnival on 20th May 2016 at Bangkok city. I'll be talking about my experiments in non linear trading systems. I'm […]
- Short Term Nifty Support Nifty View for short term from market calls.Nifty the worst case View.To get free Daily nifty supports and Resistance on your mobile Visit […]