Nifty is in buy mode since crossing 5357 on the 90 min charts. Currently the cloud supports are near 5374.
Related Readings and Observations
- Breakout in USDINR and EURINR forex EOD charts Charts of USDINR and EURINR charts are shown. Both the charts shows some sort of price action similarity. Recently both the forex cross currencies had surpassed its old highest high. And […]
- Hold Petronet LNG with target of Rs 150 Script : Petronet LNG CMP : RS 81.20 (as on 3 Oct 2007 ) Target Predicted by MarketCalls is Rs 250 Potential Upside : More than 300% Target Period : 1 Year Target Predictions […]
- Nifty 15day Hourly Charts and Supports Yesterday we closed above 20 day EMA(3106) which is a +ve signal for the current trend. Once again giving confirmed signal that trend could last upto 3500-3600 So […]
- Analysis : High Probability Long in Nifty Futures? Nifty Daily charts shows that very recently 10 day auto correlation turned positive and the smooth RSI oscillator indicates trend strength is accelerating. And hourly charts also turned to […]
- Bharti Airtel – Simple Trend Line Analysis Stock : Bharti Airtel LtdCMP : Rs 773 From the charts it is clearly visible that Bharti is in a strong downtrend for the past one year and it is simply repeating the pattern […]
- Gold technical outlook for 20 Feb 2012 Now gold is trading around 29990 ($1608) & as we can see on charts, after a sharp fall gold taken support from $1600 area which also represent the 138.2% feb correction level of last […]