Nifty is in buy mode since crossing 5357 on the 90 min charts. Currently the cloud supports are near 5374.
Related Readings and Observations
- Nifty and Bank Nifty Futures Monthly Charts are Overheated Market is playing the dead volatility game. If you are a classical technical analyst you would have noted that the monthly charts would have shown overheated levels. So thought of bring […]
- Free 1min IEOD Data for MCX, NSE Equities and Futures Recently Investbulls had announced that due to operational and technical reasons they are going to discontinue the free IEOD service from 16 Jun 2010. This is a big blow for the amibroker, […]
- Show No Mercy to IDFC CMP : Rs 92.50 IDFC showing a selling pattern from 30 min charts. Supports at 88 below that 75 and 70 are the targets. I would recommed to go short in […]
- Will Gold Continue to Rally in 2014? Now gold is trading around $1343 & as we can see on charts, gold was able to provide a day close above 61.8% feb correction level of last long descending move from $1433 to $1182.
- 30 Years of Historical Dow Jones Ichimoku Monthly Charts 30 Year Historical Dow Jones Monthly charts are shown. Interestingly Dow Jones is in bull market( i.e buy mode ) since the start of 2010. Long Term supports for the Monthly Dow Jones comes […]
- Getbhavcopy format – 04 Nov 2010 NSE EOD Data Download -Getbhavcopy format – 04 Nov 2010 NSE EOD Data. And if you hadnt downloaded the Getbhavcopy format – 03 Nov 2010 NSE EOD Data then download it