Nifty is in buy mode since crossing 5357 on the 90 min charts. Currently the cloud supports are near 5374.
Related Readings and Observations
- Divergence 2016 – Traders Annual Web Conference Divergence is India's largest traders web conference and first ever online conference from marketcalls. This year we are focusing on topics like System trading, Amibroker AFL Programming, […]
- Top 10 Things You Need to Know about India INX – International Exchange The India INX or International Exchange is a wholly owned subsidiary of BSE Ltd located in GIFT City (Gujarat). The exchange was inaugurated by the Prime Minister, Narendra Modi on the eve […]
- High Open Interest in 5000 PE Jan 2010 Series Nifty Jan Series Started with High Open Interest built up of 38.52 Lakhs seen in 5000 PE. 26-Jan-2010 Option series OI of JAN series 5000 PE is up 45.07% prices down 21.99%. […]
- MCX Gold – Extreme Weekly Sentiment Indicates Bottomed out? MCX Goldon the monthly charts consolidating for the last for the 5 years in the band of Rs25000 - 32200 per 10 gram. Sentiment on the monthly charts suggests the long term sentiment is […]
- Automated Pivot Point for Nifty : Sidebar Widget Here is a simple Pivot point Sider bar widget for you blog which auto updates the pivot points(Nifty) R1,R2,Pivot,S1,S2 for next day trading on EOD basis. Just copy and paste the above […]
- Dropout Game in Nifty Nifty CMP : 2714 Chart show above is a 3 month hourly Charts for Nifty with 200 period SMA As per 200 period SMA. Nifty is likely a buy only above 200houly SMA […]