Nifty is in buy mode since crossing 5357 on the 90 min charts. Currently the cloud supports are near 5374.
Related Readings and Observations
- Nifty Hourly Charts Indicate Correction in upcoming sessions Nifty Futures Hourly Charts Shows the Development of Negative Divergence Pattern and also finishing the simple visible 5 wave Elliot patterns as shown in the figure. Now its […]
- D. S. Kulkarni Developers Ltd : Best Pick from Marketcalls D. S. Kulkarni Developers Ltd., (DSKDL) is a 16-year old Pune, Maharashtra based company established in 1991. The company entered the capital market with a public issue in April 1993 to […]
- Shorter Term GANN Charts Update Nifty Closes above the GANN Supports line 4430-4450 levels. Breakdown below 4430-4450 suggest the target towards the next GANN Supports of 4200-4220.10 day SMA of TRIN is […]
- QuotesOnDesk for Live Intraday Data QuotesOnDesk is a desktop software application to view intraday stock quotes from NSE, India. It downloads Intraday as well as EOD stock quotes and provides basic charts. Runs on […]
- Nifty and Bank Nifty August Expiry Trend Update Nifty still holds the Positional Buy mode with the support coming around 7824. However Bank Nifty in the second session of of tuesday's trading turned to positional sell mode and the […]
- The 7 Golden Principles of Stock Selection A seasoned investor has to invest time and effort into evaluating the real value of a stock. Making a wise and informed choice has a lot to do with a holistic research and trend analysis […]