Nifty is in buy mode since crossing 5357 on the 90 min charts. Currently the cloud supports are near 5374.
Related Readings and Observations
- Nifty Song – Kolaveri Di Style Song Nifty goes the Kolaveri Style Song. I Found this topic somewhere on the facebook. Read it, Sing it and have fun.
- Anatomy of the Forex Market – Infographic The staggering amount of 4 trillion dollars is the daily turnover in global foreign exchange market.The amount of 4 trillion dollars is used only in the Forex market. Other forms of […]
- Nifty and Bank Nifty 90 min charts for 4th Jan 2012 Trading Nifty and Bank Nifty turned to buy mode after breaking above the ichimoku as shown in the 90 min charts. Currently the supports 4665 and 8096 respectively.
- 10 best Tax-Saving Investment Options We earn. We spend. We save. And then, at the end of the fiscal year, we compute our income tax. Many of us hurriedly invest in a bid to reduce our tax liabilities. The government has […]
- Nifty Futures Top Down Approach – FEB 2017 Overview On the daily timeframe consolidation is seen for the last 7 trading sessions. Both Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures are showing an intraday selloff in the first half of the session […]
- Nifty and Bank Nifty 90 min charts for 13 Dec 2011 Nifty and Bank nifty continues to be in sell mode on the 90 min charts and it even breaks the major critical support zone 4688 & 8786. Current Cloud Resistance region comes near 5020 and […]