Nifty is in buy mode since crossing 5357 on the 90 min charts. Currently the cloud supports are near 5374.
Related Readings and Observations
- Nifty and Bank Nifty November Futures Overview – I Nifty and Bank Nifty november futures turned to positional buy mode after the RBI hikes repo rate by 25 bps and cuts MSF rate by 25 bps. Currently nifty and bank nifty supports are at 6129 […]
- Nifty and Bank Nifty February Future Overview – II Nifty and Bank Nifty February future contract turned to sell mode on 24th Feb 2014. Currently the resistance zone coming close to 6064 and 10348 respectively reverse your position to […]
- Your Broker – Online Broker Selection Tool Your Broker is a Marketcalls Initiative to Choose your Best Broker and Know your broker and his offerings better than anyone else. We started this project 2 months back and done multiple […]
- Nifty Future – Market Profile Analysis for 12th June 2017 Trading Video log on how to prepare for 12th June 2017 Nifty future trading. Here is the quick summary of what is discussed in the video. From the Top down analysis monthly timeframe is up and […]
- Shanon’s Daemon : Profit from Randomness Shanon's Daemon is based on the theory manifested by Claude Shannon. In the 1940s, the great genius conducted an experiment also known as Shannon’s Demon and it proved that it is possible […]
- Nifty hourly trading for 12th Aug 2010 Hourly sell signal in nifty continues with cloud resistance 5462. GANN Supports/Targets are at 5370-5375 zone and 5180-5200 zone.