Nifty 90 min trend turned up with cloud supports coming around 5300-5320 zone. Highest Open Interest Builtup seen in 5400PE options strike price.
Related Readings and Observations
- Apex Management Manual For Oil Industry Applied To Trading In Stocks We read and follow countless trading strategies for day trading, position and many more.You find trading strategies for break out, momentum and trend following trading strategies or […]
- NSE , BSE and MCX-SX to offer Interest Rate Futures NSE, BSE and MCX-SX exchanges has received approval of the Securities and Exchange Board of India (Sebi), the market regulator, to introduce IRFs (Interest Rate Futures). MCX-SX is the […]
- Nifty and the volatility play For the past three months we tested 4200 for four timeswe tested 4000 for thrice we tested 3800 for four times...... But all these tests are failures towards downwards ....No problem where […]
- Nifty Options Open Interest Tracker Marketcalls lauches Live Open Interest Tracker for Nifty options(Calls/Puts) for current series. One can track the Open Interest Picture here - Nifty Options Tracker Snapshot of the Image shown above
- Nifty and Bank Nifty 90 min charts for 11th April 2012 Trading Nifty and Bank Nifty 90 min charts are in sell mode since this monday. Currently nifty and bank nifty trailing cloud resistance are around 5324 and 10336 respectively.
- Technology Based Risk in Financial Market’s by Lokesh Madan. When I meet India’s & International Top Prop Desk MD or CEO.Their main concern is Not about Returns.But its Risk Which occurs due to Technology.So we short listed some important points to […]