Nifty 90 min trend turned up with cloud supports coming around 5300-5320 zone. Highest Open Interest Builtup seen in 5400PE options strike price.
Related Readings and Observations
- Nifty Open Interest Update for Oct 2011 Option Series Nifty higher open interest shifts from 4900PE to 4700PE. Sell signal holds in all the time frames but still PE writers are confident of holding 4700 as a support zone.
- Nifty and Bank Nifty 90 min charts for 19 Oct 2011 Trading Nifty yesterday turns to sell mode with ichimoku cloud support coming near to 5101 and Bank Nifty is still in Buy mode and trading very close to the cloud support zone near 9520.
- Buy Cadila Healthcare : Recommendation from Angel Broking Cadila Healthcare CMP: Rs 248 Target Price: Rs 450 Domestic brokerage Angel Broking has initiated a 'buy' on pharma major Cadila Healthcare. It says that the company is trading at […]
- How to find the Right Price of any Stock – Value Investing Unleashed – Part I Which is a better value - a stock selling at 500 Rs/- per share or a stock selling at 1300 Rs/- per share? (Same sector) If your answer hasn’t already sprung to mind, be aware. The correct […]
- Satyam Futures Sell Target Stock : Satyam Futures CMP : Rs 302.45 Time: 10:10 Target : Rs 280 ( Spot Price ) Reason : Head and shoulder Formation in 5 day intraday - 15 min charts […]
- Nifty Open Interest Lookup for November Option Seiries Currently 5300PE holds the higher open interest across the november options series. More weakness likely to persist in this series as 5712 and 5741 are the zones which act as a strong […]