Nifty 90 min trend turned up with cloud supports coming around 5300-5320 zone. Highest Open Interest Builtup seen in 5400PE options strike price.
Related Readings and Observations
- Nifty 90 min Charts for 17 Feb 2011 Nifty is in buy mode since crossing 5347 on the 90 min charts. Currently the cloud supports are near 5424-5432.
- USDINR MCX Future Hourly Charts for 5th August 2012 Trading USDINR August Future – MCX Contract turns to positional Buy mode on 31st July on the hourly charts with trailing supports coming around 56.04 respectively and currently very […]
- Gold Monetization Scheme Explained After much waiting and anticipation, finance ministry has recently released a discussion paper, which is mainly proposed on the available gold monetization scheme. Moreover, finance […]
- 10 Years of Historical Nifty Weekly Ichimoku Charts 10 Years of Historical Nifty Weekly Ichimoku Charts are shown. Currently on the long term i.e on weekly timeframe nifty is in sell mode and currently trading very close to the ichimoku […]
- Nifty near shorter term GANN Supports Nifty is trading exactly near GANN FANN trading supports as shown in the chart. Ideal trade is to go long with stop loss of 5240. Reverse the postion in Nifty if the […]
- Nifty and BankNifty 90 min charts update for 24 Feb 2011 Nifty and Bank Nifty in sell mode with ichimoku trailing cloud stop loss near 5494(approx) and 10940(approx) respectively. Green and Red arrows on the 90 min charts indicates Buy and Sell […]