Trend Turns from positive to negative with 5 EMA Resistance at 2803.
RSI-2 Dips below 50 shows increased selling pressure
Related Readings and Observations
- Gold – Bull Vs Bear Battle on peak? who will win? Now gold is trading around $1320 & as we can see on charts gold bounced from $1250 area , however this area was not a very good support. Anyway the bounce was good enough to eat all SL […]
- Share your Charts and Youtube Videos with Marketcalls Now regular users or members, Commentators of marketcalls can share their Charts or any sort of interesting youtube videos in the comment section very easily. All you need to do is just […]
- MCX Gold – Trading Sentiment Overview Since February 2016, Gold is trading in sideways mode between 28,000 - 30,000 per kg on the broader scale. Interestingly China (Shanghai Gold Exchange) last week launched its own yuan […]
- How to Hedge your Export and Import with NSE Currency futures – Part I In India, the initial currency market started with the USD-INR pair. However, as the growth of the Indian currency market increased and the people participation have increased quite many […]
- Gold Rally Could Continue. Gold (16.10.2014) traded higher as per our article published on sep. 24th & reach to $1240 mark with some if & but. This time lets start with some economic fundamentals, US doing […]
- Daily Commodity Technical Analysis – 10th Nov 2014 Gold rose sharply in last few session & reach to the battle field area $1172-1182 once again. A break above $1182 will needed to gain momentum while a reversal could lead for more profit booking.