Trend Turns from positive to negative with 5 EMA Resistance at 2803.
RSI-2 Dips below 50 shows increased selling pressure
Related Readings and Observations
- Gold Hourly Mode turns into sell once again Chart shows the hourly MCX Gold Ichimoku Charts with the candle trading below the hourly resistance. Its time to sell gold gain with the cloud resistance of 18650
- Nifty is getting Weaker Nifty CMP : 4223 May be a Gap down opening. Because Nifty Hourly Charts showing Overbought and falling RSI and Stocastic LevelsSource: www.marketcalls.in
- Nifty and Bank Nifty 90 min charts for 6th June 2012 Trading Nifty and Bank Nifty 90 min charts are in sell mode on the 90 min charts with cloud resistance coming around 4898 and 9485 respectively. Reverse your positions to longs if 4898 and 9485 […]
- Trading Around the Psychological Round Numbers Trading around the Psychological round numbers like 7000, 8000, 9000 are never been a easier task mentally. This is where many trading participants come up with weird forecasting stuff and […]
- Kotak JiFi – Banking, Just a Hashtag Away Social media like Twitter are garnering more importance by the passing day. The hashtags, a predefined term, is becoming an important approach to pass a message. Kotak Mahindra Bank has […]
- Nifty and Bank Nifty Very Close to All time High Nifty and Bank Nifty currently trading very close to its all time high made on the Union Budget 2014 event 7809 and Bank Nifty made a All time high around Election 2014 results 15742.