Trend Turns from positive to negative with 5 EMA Resistance at 2803.
RSI-2 Dips below 50 shows increased selling pressure
Related Readings and Observations
- Bharti Airtel – Simple Trend Line Analysis Stock : Bharti Airtel LtdCMP : Rs 773 From the charts it is clearly visible that Bharti is in a strong downtrend for the past one year and it is simply repeating the pattern […]
- Hot Happenings in the financial World RBI cuts CRR by 150 bps, move to inject Rs 60K crIndustrial Recession: Aug IIP at 1.3% vs 10.9% YoYInfosys Lowered their Guidance.World going into recession, not depression: JP Morgan Dow […]
- Long Wick Candles Could Revolutionize Your Trading There are a numerous candle patterns which form on a regular basis but let us take a look at long Wicked candle which is overlooked by many but can give you a heads up on direction change.
- Nifty 30 min charts – Is it a weak start tommorow Nifty CMP : Rs 4482 RSI and Stocastic oscillator getting overbought indicating a weak start in tommorow morning(9 th Sep, 2008) RSI(14): 72.6 Stocastic(14) : %K […]
- Will FII’s Pull their money out of India in Short term? USD Index can be consider one of the benchamark for measuring FII Inflows. In shorter words declining USD Index will attract FII inflows and raising USD index will attract […]
- RRG Study : Indian Stock Sectors Under Trouble? Bank Nifty shows a considerable strength in the current fall of CNX Nifty. Compared to other sectors the relative strength in Bank Nifty is far better. However most of the sectors shows a […]