Trend Turns from positive to negative with 5 EMA Resistance at 2803.
RSI-2 Dips below 50 shows increased selling pressure
Related Readings and Observations
- Nifty Hourly Update for 18 Oct 2010 Nifty Hourly Buy signal more recently turned to sell once again after breaking the cloud support 6130. Now Hourly Cloud supports are at 6175-6217 zone.
- BASF:Expanding Successful Partnerships in Crop Protection Competent system partner for fruit and vegetable value chainsIncreased consumer demands require innovative solutionsBASF at the Fruit Logistica from Febuary, 7th to 9th 2008 in Berlin In […]
- Ideal Nifty Trade for 04 Dec 2009 Hold Longs only if nifty opens above 5150. Enter Shorts if Nifty closes below 5096Source: www.marketcalls.in
- SesaGoa : Very Simple Short Term Target Buy: SesaGoaCMP : 3483Target Range : Rs 4000-4300Time Frame : 3-4 DaysEX Bonus/Spit Date : 08-AUG-08 Resistance : 3934 Source: www.marketcalls.in
- Natural Gas – One More Pump Pending? Now natural gas march future is trading around $4.810 & as we can see on charts the over bought indicators added more space after yesterday profit booking session.
- The Mind Game for Exercising Traders Brain The Bloomberg Tradebook Trader Exercise has been designed by The ReThink Group to assist traders in practicing the thinking style. This mind game can be accessed over the web and bloomberg […]