Trend Turns from positive to negative with 5 EMA Resistance at 2803.
RSI-2 Dips below 50 shows increased selling pressure
Related Readings and Observations
- Nifty Futures – Market Profile Analysis – 12th Feb 2018 It is always good to start a week with top down analysis to gauge the overall market participation mood. On the monthly bar chart (Long Term Auction) Nifty Futures is balancing. Last week […]
- Nifty Futures Trading Sentiment turns Negative Nifty Futures finds its resistance around 11505 levels and on Friday trading session both indicator and profile trading sentiment turned negative. Momentum sellers controlled the day which […]
- CNX Metal in a Emotional Buyers Market If you frequently track gaps in Nifty Metal (Spot) you would understand that there are so far 10 unfaded gaps since the start of March 2016. Current leg of rally is almost 10 months old […]
- USDINR Futures Positional Chart Update USDINR is in positional buy mode since 13th May 2013. Currently the support zone is coming near 54.42 reverse your position to positional shorts only if the support zone breaks on the hourly charts.
- Things to Know About IRCTC RuPAY Debit Card IRCTC RuPay debit card is an addition to the cashless payment system. It is launched by National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) and is the first payment gateway system in India. The […]
- Karuturi Gloabl : Investors Stock Pick Buy : Karuturi Global CMP : Rs23.80 Target : Rs27 & Rs30 Time Frame : 4-6 Months Karuturi Global is the world's largest producer of roses, cultivating 685 […]