Trend Turns from positive to negative with 5 EMA Resistance at 2803.
RSI-2 Dips below 50 shows increased selling pressure
Related Readings and Observations
- Nifty and Bank Nifty 90 min charts for 23 Jan 2012 Trading Nifty and Bank Nifty is in buy mode for more than a fortnight now and is still in buy mode with the supports coming around Rs.4919 and Rs.8986 respectively.
- Mandatory Update for Nimbledatapro Realtime datafeed Users Globaldatafeed nimbledatapro Mandatory Update : A new version (1.5.3) for nimbleDataPro is released. Please note that this is a Mandatory Update. All previous versions will stop working on […]
- Bull Maintanence Game in Nifty Nifty CMP : Rs 3269.3 It is the Game repeated again and again in niftyAnd Today's of maintanence nifty above 3200 and it is the 2nd attempt to save nifty […]
- Simple Smoothed RSI Crossover Strategy Here is the simple smoothed RSI crossover strategy can be practiced on higher timeframes especially with daily timeframes with controlled risk. It catches the big trends and gets little […]
- Why 4242 is important? Nifty last week closed below 5 EMA resistance after a long time(check the charts) Currently Nifty is hanging below the 5 EMA resistance Zone 4242 and also very close […]
- S&P500 and Dow Jones Hourly Charts February Overview – I Currently Both the US Indices S&P500 and Dow Jones are in positional sell mode for a long time since 2nd Jan 2014. Currently the resistance zone coming around 1820 and 16121 respectively. […]