Trend Remains Negative with Resistance at 2796
Related Readings and Observations
- The 5 Fatal Flaws of Trading Close to ninety percent of all traders lose money. The remaining ten percent somehow manage to either break even or even turn a profit -- and more importantly, do it consistently. How do they do that?
- Gold Technical Analysis week starting Dec 5th 2011 Gold has been trading in a narrow range since November. It just oscillates between 1000 point range of 28300 to 29300. At the same time it is giving a ascending triangular pattern which is […]
- Container Corporation of India (CCI) : Medium term Buy Buy : Container Corporation of India (CCIL) CMP : RS 775 Target : Rs 900 Time Frame : 2 Months Support : 725 Fund Activity : HDFC Top 200 Fund (G) added […]
- MCX Gold Hourly Chart – 11th July 2011 The yellow metal stays optimistic this week too in buy mode with the support around Rs. 22203 per 100 grams.
- Nifty Supports Near 4090 Still a gap near 4090 left unfilled which may act as a intermediate as of now. Failing to close below 4090 may target nifty towards 3800 once again. Hourly […]
- Call Writers are Starting from Zero Last past two days of action could stumbled call writers as there is unwinding in 4800CE,4900CE,5000CE open Interest and put writers overtakes the position which is also reflected in the […]