Trend Remains Negative with Resistance at 2796
Related Readings and Observations
- USDJPY Trend Analysis – Aug Overview USDJPY is in the downtrend for the last 10 months. Overall Volatility and downtrend momentum weakened in the last 4 weeks with the sideways movement in USDJPY. The Psychological trading […]
- Free Real Time Intraday Quotes using Quote Tracker QuoteTracker is a Windows program that integrates with various datafeeds, brokers and financial sites to provide you with streaming real-time quotes, Live intraday charts with Technical […]
- USDINR MCX Future Hourly Charts for 7th August 2012 Trading USDINR August Future – MCX Contract today turns to positional sell mode on the hourly charts with trailing supports coming around 55.845 respectively. Reverse to positional sell mode if […]
- Nifty Weekly Observation as on 19th Jan 2015 Positive surprise from RBI was welcomed by market players and nifty future opened huge gap up in past week on Thursday trading session.From chart above one can clearly see the nifty future […]
- 3 Videos + 8 Charts = Opportunities You Need to See – Free Our friends at Elliott Wave International (EWI) regularly put out great free content on their site. If you've visited their site before, you may have seen "Chart of the Day," a featured […]
- NSE Breadth Indicators Its interesting to look into the breadth indicators as the market reached newer highs and even tested the 6000 mark breadth indicators are throwing contradictory signals against the trend.