Nifty Tested the 61.8% fibonacci resistance near 2808 levels.
5EMA Support comes near 2714
Related Readings and Observations
- Nymex CRUDE OIL Futures Short Term Overview Nymex Crude is showing a short term consolidation on the hourly timeframe with divergence witnessed when fisher transform is applied over the chart. Daily Trade Sentiment turned positive […]
- Things You Need To Know About Virtual Credit Cards There are several mean of keeping your online transaction safe and secured, although it is not really safe when payments are being made to sites, that could be insecure. In order to […]
- Three MIDCAP Stocks to Bet on New High All the three stocks (NHPC,Thermax,GMR Infra) resembles the same pattern i.e trading very close to 52 week high and possibly a good bet for very short term longs 7-15 days. One can take a […]
- Nifty and Bank Nifty 90 min charts for 23 Jan 2012 Trading Nifty and Bank Nifty is in buy mode for more than a fortnight now and is still in buy mode with the supports coming around Rs.4919 and Rs.8986 respectively.
- Nifty Weekly Observation 13 April 2015 Trading with no plan can be devastating for your capital as well as emotions. Nifty future has been steadily moving upwards from last few trading sessions. We have seen a decent recover […]
- Zero Lag EMA 15min Strategy for Nifty and Bank Nifty Today we are going to discuss about Zero Lag EMA 15min strategy for Nifty and Bank Nifty and how effective it is in terms of generating returns and smoothing your equity curve. Almost all […]