Nifty Tested the 61.8% fibonacci resistance near 2808 levels.
5EMA Support comes near 2714
Related Readings and Observations
- How to Plot Bid Vs Ask Dashboard in Amibroker Here is a little Bid Vs Ask Dashboard for Amibroker users which helps to monitor the Bid-Ask Spread during live trading. In a highly liquid market the Bid Ask spread difference will be […]
- Nifty PE Ratio Analysis – Are we at the Tipping Point? PE – Ratio a simple metric used to measure the valuation of the market. From the numbers one can understand whether the markets are cheap, expensive or fairly valued. Current PE Ratio […]
- Triangle Breakout in Gold Daily Charts Now gold is trading around $1301 & we can see on charts, gold was able to provide a triangle breakout. This breakout was very much awaited after gold placed a bullish candlestick pattern […]
- NSE IEOD Database in Amibroker Format Download NSE IEOD database for Amibroker for the starting 01 March 2009 to 31st Dec 2009 File Size : 149 MBSteps to Setup the IEOD database1) Download the database […]
- Britian’s 1 Trillion Pound Debt : Infographic Its now official that Britains debt had reached 1 Trillion Pounds of Debt, Sun Reported on wednesday. The Debt burden on citized is equivalent to 16,400 pounds per citizen of the country. […]
- Intratrend Positional Trend Update for NSE indices and MCX Futures Intratrend Positional Trend Update for Nifty, Bank Nifty, MCX Gold, MCX Silver, MCX Crude and MCX USDINR futures.