Nifty Tested the 61.8% fibonacci resistance near 2808 levels.
5EMA Support comes near 2714
Related Readings and Observations
- Nifty and Bank Nifty 90 min charts for 21 Oct 2011 Trading Nift and Bank Nifty turned to buy mode today with the Ichimoku cloud support coming around 5058 and 9595 respectively.
- D. S. Kulkarni Developers Ltd : Best Pick from Marketcalls D. S. Kulkarni Developers Ltd., (DSKDL) is a 16-year old Pune, Maharashtra based company established in 1991. The company entered the capital market with a public issue in April 1993 to […]
- Dow Jones Technical Analysis on 90 min charts Dow Jones 90 minute ichimoku charts are shown . Dow Jones are in sideways mode on 90 min charts and currently in sell mode with resistance coming near to 11270.
- Buy : Lanco Global Systems for Short Term Buy : Lanco Global Systems BSE Code : 532368 CMP : RS 95.50 Target : RS115 Returns : 20% Company Overview : Established in 1994, and are a leading provider of […]
- Ambuja Cements Sell Recommendation from Morgan Stanley Ambuja Cement CMP: Rs 116 Target Price: Rs 85 Morgan Stanley has maintained 'underweight' on Ambuja Cement (ACL) largely on concerns of a slowdown in revenues and increasing margin […]
- SesaGoa : Very Simple Short Term Target Buy: SesaGoaCMP : 3483Target Range : Rs 4000-4300Time Frame : 3-4 DaysEX Bonus/Spit Date : 08-AUG-08 Resistance : 3934 Source: www.marketcalls.in