Nifty Tested the 61.8% fibonacci resistance near 2808 levels.
5EMA Support comes near 2714
Related Readings and Observations
- Alibaba Vs Amazon Ecommerce Gaints Compared – Infographic With China's Alibaba on the verge of what will likely be the biggest IPO this september in history, Alibab account for 80% of all online commerce in China and comparing with American […]
- Understanding Amibroker Templates and Chart ID for effective usage. If you are frequently using Amibroker templates then probably you would noticed that changing parameters in one chart will reflect the same on other charts which uses the same templates. […]
- Nifty Options Open Interest update for July Series Higher Open Interest continuing in 5000PE series indicates put writers are confident of nifty holding 5000 for this current option series. Next to 5000PE series 5400CE holds the higher […]
- USDINR Divergence and Fisher Transform USDINR Daily charts are showing clear divergence when fisher transform indicator is applied over the charts. Fisher transform generally converts any probability distribution to Gaussian […]
- RSI Indicator with Martingale Position Sizing Martingale is a bet sizing technique for increasing odds of winning at the expense of increased risk. The classic example is a coin flipping game where the gambler doubles his bet if he […]
- Nifty 90 min Charts for 16 Feb 2011 Nifty is in buy mode since crossing 5357 on the 90 min charts. Currently the cloud supports are near 5374.