Nifty Tested the 61.8% fibonacci resistance near 2808 levels.
5EMA Support comes near 2714
Related Readings and Observations
- Arshiya International – Long Term buy Call Buy : Arshiya International Ltd.506074 ARSHIYA Group (B2) 52wk Range: 150.05 - 424.00 Last Trade: Rs218.90 Target : Rs 340 Time Frame : 5-6 Months Company Profile […]
- MetaTrader 4 for Android now available for Download MetaQuotes announced today that MetaTrader 4 Mobile for Android is now available from the Google Play store (formerly Android Market). Now your clients can access their accounts from […]
- Technical Outlook – Does Gold Retesting & Reversing? Now gold is trading below $1300 once again & as we can see on charts, gold kissed the broken trend line which was unable to hold prices up for the 3rd time in mid April.
- How to Win Against the Dangerous “Herding Impulse” We all love a bargain... Except when it comes to stocks. The reason boils down to uncertainty. We know what our fruits and vegetables should cost at the grocer's -- but we're far less […]
- Satyam ADR Down 58% Satyam stock listed on NYSE crashed, it opened with $6 from previous close of $12 and curretly trading near 5.3 (-58%) down Reasons for stock to collapse. With the […]
- MT4 Plugin for Amibroker Do you ever tried testing of real time charts in your Amibroker Software. If not then try start with MT4 Plugin for Amibroker to analyse live forex data.