Still 10 day SMA of Trin maintains above 1. We will turn bullish once 10 day SMA of trin fall below 1.
Related Readings and Observations
- Nifty and Bank Nifty February Future Overview – IV Nifty and Bank Nifty februrary future on the hourly charts turned to positional sell mode yesterday and currently the resistance zone comes near 6092 and 10370 respectively. Revese your […]
- GANN Supports for Nifty Holds From the Nifty 15min charts you could see that GANN Support line holds followed by a strong recovery. If 4940 level holds then start Shorting 4900 and 5000 PE's. Nifty is […]
- RBI increased Forex Remittance Limit to 250,000 USD from 125,000 USD The Reserve bank of India in its recent monitory polciy review (FEB 3rd) revised the limit under Liberalised Remittance Scheme (LRS) to $250,000 per person per year. Earlier (June 2014) […]
- 30 years of Gold – Chart for the Day Chart shows the past 30 years history of Dollar Denominated Gold Chart. From the chart, Gold is not a fruitful investment since 1980-2001. since 1980 it is in a sideways bear market for […]
- Nifty Short Term Outlook and Sector Sentiment for November Nifty Futures quick flip holding its buy mode since last two trading sessions current supports are coming around thin band of 10671 - 10678 levels. Short term sentiments are expected to […]
- SDA2 EOD Trend Charts for World Major Commodities SDA2 EOD Buy or Sell Signals are shown for World Commodities (Gold,Silver,Lead,Tin,Oil, Sugar, Cotton...etc). Rates are denominated in dollar terms. Buy Signal continues in gold since […]