Still 10 day SMA of Trin maintains above 1. We will turn bullish once 10 day SMA of trin fall below 1.
Related Readings and Observations
- Option strategies – Covered call, Covered put Covered call and Covered put are both one of the best option strategies for those who trade in F&O segment. These strategies are used for reducing the loss if trade goes against our […]
- RPL AND RNRL – STOCK PRICES DEFY FUNDAMENTALS 11:34 am (8 minutes ago) Milin Thakkar SP Tulsian's view RPL AND RNRL – STOCK PRICES DEFY FUNDAMENTALS By SP TulsianReliance Petroleum Ltd. (RPL) promoted by […]
- Bank Nifty Futures Trade Preparation for 09 May 2017 On the Monthly charts – Trend is up and one timeframing for the last 5 trading months. Weekly timeframe trend is up and onetimeframing for last four trading weeks . And on the daily […]
- Nifty Weekly Charts As per our 5 EMA Strategy, Nifty Weekly Charts shows resistance at 2827. Only if we close above 2827-2850 levels for this week, we can initiate fresh longs. So Not […]
- Nifty Trend Update for 4th Feb 2009 Trend Remains Negative with Resistance at 2796Source: www.marketcalls.in
- Ranbaxy Retracement Chart for 430 Call Option Derivative : RANBAXY 430 Call OptionCMP : Rs 8.50Recommened at : Rs 6.85Book Your Profits Near 50% and 61.8% Retracement Levels which comes atRs 11.17 and 13.59 […]