Still 10 day SMA of Trin maintains above 1. We will turn bullish once 10 day SMA of trin fall below 1.
Related Readings and Observations
- Constructing a Delta-neutral strategy Trading in derivative products is largely viewed as speculative, and why not? When most position are built around just the 'view' of the trader. However, if the trader's market outlook […]
- Crude once again near 200 Week Moving avergage Crude once again near 200 Week Moving avergage with bearish negative divergence on daily charts Source: www.marketcalls.in
- Nifty Positional Shorts Source: www.marketcalls.in
- USD INR 4 Hourly Chart Analysis USDINR EOD chart is shown with 13-13 period Wilders Moving average. There is buy signal on the chart since 8th August as the candle closes above the upper channel Rs44.76 of the 13-13 […]
- How to Install Quantopian Zipline in Windows Quantopian, is a Boston-based algorithmic trading platform and Zipline is a Pythonic algorithmic trading library(Open Source). Zipline is currently used in production as the backtesting […]
- Chart of the Year 2014 – According to the People As 2014 comes to a close here are some of the charts from the people across the social media. Information collected from sources like twitter and stocktwits and the charts are self […]