Nifty daily chart shows a Falls below 5 EMA after a long time and producing sell signal in nifty.
And Now 5 EMA line will act as a resistance zone
Related Readings and Observations
- RBI to issue Rs 500 note with Rupee symbol The Reserve Bank will shortly issue Rs 500 notes which will have the rupee symbol. The Rs 500 notes will be of the Mahatma Gandhi-2005 Series bearing the signature of Reserve Bank of India […]
- Nifty Higher Open Interest Shifts from 5000PE to 5400CE Here is the higher open interest update for Nov Options series. The Higher Open interest shifts from 5000PE towards 5400CE which indicates 5400CE is strontly written and shorter term […]
- Merge Indices & Bhavcopy text files into One text file Use the link given to access the Excel VBA that will merge different EOD Indices files to the main Bhavcopy file. This is a temporary arrangement till the GetBhavCopy gets in order.
- Nifty and Bank Nifty 90 min Volume profile charts for 27th July 2012 Trading Nifty and Bank Nifty 90 min volume profile charts are shown. Nifty and Bank Nifty 90 min charts are in sell mode since last friday and currently the 90min cloud resistance are near 5180 […]
- Things You Need to Know About ICICIBank – Tap N Pay Very Recently biggest private industry loan provider ICICI Financial institution together with Tech Mahindra released a transaction support 'Tap-n-Pay' based on the near-field […]
- A Quick Start Guide to Compute Correlation Matrix in Python using NSEpy & Pandas Here is a quick tutorial in python to compute Correlation Matrix between multiple stock instruments using python packages like NSEpy & Pandas. Generally Correlation Coefficient is a […]