Nifty daily chart shows a Falls below 5 EMA after a long time and producing sell signal in nifty.
And Now 5 EMA line will act as a resistance zone
Related Readings and Observations
- Top 5 Business and Financial News related iPhone Apps Top 5 business and News related iPhone apps that will provide you with real-time market quotes. These applications not only work for Indians but International investors as well. You will […]
- MCX Crude Oil and Natural Gas Hourly Chart – 13 July 2011 MCX Crude Oil is in buy mode with the support around Rs. 4248 based on our Ichimoku trading system.MCX Natural Gas is in buy mode with the support around Rs. 192.
- How to “Buy Low and Sell High” Like a Pro There's an old saying on Wall Street that goes "buy low and sell high." It's usually said in jest because it's a feat that's much easier said than done. History shows that most investors […]
- Gold technical analysis – Will Weakness Continue? Gold (28.3.2014) traded higher as per previous report & extended target area. However it reverse quickly from an unexpected level later on. Now gold is trading around $1296 & as we can see […]
- Cinevistaas Ltd-Insider news update Name:Cinevistaas LtdCMP-84Equity is 10.13 crs.B.V:62.50rsPromoters:68% stake.Story-Company has 4 acres land at Kanjur Marg, Mumbai.Market value of same is around 120 crs. However,company […]
- Nifty and Bank Nifty 90 min update for 9th April 2012 Nifty and Bank Nifty are still in buy mode trading below the intermediate resistance 200MA line. so as per the last post we had exited our longs and waiting for the next trade. The next […]