Nifty daily chart shows a Falls below 5 EMA after a long time and producing sell signal in nifty.
And Now 5 EMA line will act as a resistance zone
Related Readings and Observations
- Nifty and Bank Nifty 90 min charts for 12th June 2012 Trading Nifty and Bank Nifty 90 min charts are in buy mode since last thursday early morning. Currently Nifty intermiate supports are at 5000 and cloud supports are at 4956. Exit long positions if […]
- Nifty and Bank Nifty 90 min charts for 25 Jan 2011 Trading The Nifty and Bank Nifty trend is continuously in mode since 3rd Jan 2012. Nifty supports coming around 5012 and Bank Nifty supports around 9271.In this option series option writers slowly […]
- Anti-Money Laundering Laws in India Money laundering could be defined as the conversion of money that is illegally obtained, in order to make it appear from the genuine sources. Initially, the term “money laundering” […]
- AlgoAction Now Supports Bracket Order and Multi Orders AlgoAction - a web-based algotrading application now supports Bracket order, Multi Orders and Multi Bracket Orders. Multi-Order facility helps traders in sending basket orders, pair […]
- March Open Interest Lookup 5200PE and 5300PE puts has been written on last Friday. Higher open interest seen 5300PE option strike price. Possible chances of Nifty sustaining above 5300.
- The Big Picture behind Nifty Lets have a look about the Big Picture behind Nifty. Charts shown here is the 10 Year - Yearly Chart for Nifty with 5 Simple EMA Indicator. Applying our 5 EMArule (Buy - if […]