Nifty daily chart shows a Falls below 5 EMA after a long time and producing sell signal in nifty.
And Now 5 EMA line will act as a resistance zone
Related Readings and Observations
- Nifty and Bank Nifty 90 min charts for 31 May 2011 Trading Nifty and Bank Nifty in buy mode with supports coming around 5380 and 10450 respectively.Higher Open Interest for June seurues seen in 5000PE and 5300PE indicates strong supports around these zones.
- Double Bottom breakdown in Nifty P&F Chart Double Bottom Breakdown in the Nifty this is the bearish pattern form in Nifty P&F Chart on 29 Jan 2010(i.e Yesterday) after breaking below 4800 initially in the morning. […]
- List of Beaten Down Stocks for Better Investment Here is the list of Beaten Down Stocks that could make 15-30% gains over a period 2-3 months. All the stocks are selected based on the crieteria that either trading just below or above […]
- Market calls Revenue Chart For the first time disclosing the truth. The above amibroker monthly chart(Monthly Income Vs Time(month-year)) shows the revenue of marketcalls(in terms of dollars) from the Google Adsense […]
- Natural Gas – One More Pump Pending? Now natural gas march future is trading around $4.810 & as we can see on charts the over bought indicators added more space after yesterday profit booking session.
- [STA2018] Systematic Trading using Amibroker – Online Workshop You know that Amibroker is one of the best tool to create custom trading strategies, Signal Generation , Performing Technical analysis and even test/validate your trading models. At […]