Hold your longs with trailing stop loss of 5077. Exit longs or reverse position if Nifty closes below 5110(5 EMA) on EOD basis.
Related Readings and Observations
- Summary of Nifty Technical Analysis 1)5 EMA Weeky - Provides a Fresh Buy Signal with supports at 49122)5 EMA(High-Low) Daily - Buy signal retains with first support zone at 4975 andsecond support zone at 4875 3)5 […]
- Paypal India Money Recieving limit Revised from USD 3000 to USD 10000 Really a Good news for Paypal merchants, Exporters and Freelancers who use paypal as their gateway to recieve funds. According to the latest notification from paypal, Indian paypal users […]
- Dow Jones Slope Indicator Update Chart of Dow Jones shows the Slope Indicator with 20 Period(Short term) and 100 Period(Long term) trend both signals a positive trend(Long & Short term). Medium term […]
- High Probability of Breakdown in Infosys CMP : Rs 1219Infy forms a Dragonfly Doji in weekly charts with 5 EMA resistance near 1226 and 13 EMA resistance near 1234. Also Chart shows the bearish 5/13 EMA bearish […]
- Nifty and Bank Nifty Future March Overview – II Nifty March future on the hourly charts is in positional buy mode since the interim budget 2014 event and currently the support zone comes near 6237. Reverse your position to positional […]
- Nifty and Bank Nifty December Futures Overview – IV Nifty and Bank Nifty December futures are in Buy mode since Nov 25th with support coming around 6306 and 11867 respectively. Reverse the position to sell mode if the support breaks on the […]