Hold your longs with trailing stop loss of 5077. Exit longs or reverse position if Nifty closes below 5110(5 EMA) on EOD basis.
Related Readings and Observations
- Emotional Trading Vs Rational Method Of Trading. Most of us invest based on our gut feeling or intuition also called instinctive impulses.Psychological factors such as greed ,fear ,hope and pride or Ego dominate our investing […]
- Positve movement in Nifty may be shortlived Nifty CMP : 4918 Yesterday market showed a strengh coming back to the market. Yen also bouced back from 103.20 to 104.70/dollar after strong housing data and Durable […]
- Reduce your Transaction Cost using Synthetic Long/Short Future If you are a professional future trader in the markets then transaction cost plays a major role while trading. Lower the transaction cost translates to better returns and also reduces the […]
- Range Identifier – Amibroker AFL Code Here is a simple range identifier Amibroker AFL code which helps you to spot and visualize out higher return event days and high volatile intraday range days to study how a specific […]
- Nifty Weekly Trend Update for the week 12-16 JAN 2009 Weekly Trend is Negative with 5 EMA Resistance Near 2894Daily Trend is Negative with 5 EMA Resistance near 2835 Source: www.marketcalls.in
- Long and Short term GANN FAN Charts for Nifty Long Term GANN Fan Charts - Nifty DailyLong Term GANN FAN Charts shows support in the zone near 4650-4700 And the Shorter term Falling GANN Charts from the recent chart showsthat nifty […]