Hold your longs with trailing stop loss of 5077. Exit longs or reverse position if Nifty closes below 5110(5 EMA) on EOD basis.
Related Readings and Observations
- Guppy Count Back Trailing Stop Loss Trading System for Nifty Chart above shows the Guppy Count Back Trailing Stop Loss Trading System for Nifty Hourly Charts with current trailing stop loss at 5088. Now the Ideal stop loss […]
- An Introduction to Japanese Candlestick Charting An Introduction to Japanese Candlestick Charting By Erik Gebhard Introduction…a New Way to Look at Prices Would you like to learn about a type of commodity futures price chart that is […]
- Nifty future Intraday Observation- Budget 2015 Special Nifty recovered all the correction made during the first four days of the week on friday's trading session. After opening at 8769 it was just a one way move slow and steady and picking up […]
- BASICS OF STOCKS – BUT VERY IMPORTANT…….. MAYUR GALA...... What is a Stock Exchange?A common platform where buyers and sellers come together to transact in stocks and shares. It may be a physical entity where brokers trade […]
- RRG Study : Indian Sectors May 2015 Outlook Bank Nifty, CNX Finance, CNX Auto are the sectors are in underperforming mood with Bank Nifty and CNX Finance with a descent momentum. And the recent deep underperforming sectors like CNX […]
- Marketcalls Virtual Portfolio – Updated as on 7 Jan 2010 Virtual Portfolio Summary1)Microtech achieves the 15% target price as per reco on 31st Dec 20092)Dalmia Cements, Mukta Arts, Prism Cements hits 15% target price as per reco on 5th Jan […]