Heavy Open Interest Built up in DEC-5000 PE Nifty option in an uptrending market shows that
Option Writers are busy in killing 5000 PE premium.
Related Readings and Observations
- GANN Shorter Term Update for 13 Dec 2009 Resistance at 5180 and Supports at 4980Source: www.marketcalls.in
- Should I give Weightage to Lower or Higher Timeframes? Another sort of questions arising while trading/investing based on time frames. Which time frame should I prefer? And weightage should be prefered shorter time frames or Longer timeframes […]
- Top 10 Things Retail Traders Should Know Before doing Autotrading Autotrading in India is an evolving concept in india. Most of the Retail traders these days looks more passionated towards learning autotrading concepts. But 95% of the retail traders […]
- Algo based Trading – How to calculate your Trading cost Details analysis on how to calculate your trading cost. Useful if you are core professional trader and interested in Algotrading and System trading concepts.
- Put writers are bullish despite uncertain environment Looks Put writers are not still in the panic mood to unwind their positions from the 4900PE and 5000PE in contrast they built the positions against the market bearisness. The current mood […]
- Nifty and Bank Nifty 90 min charts for 13 th July 2012 Nifty and Bank Nifty 90 min charts today again turned to sell mode with resistance coming around 5311 and 10684 respectively. Still call writing is continued near 5400CE zone and put […]