Heavy Open Interest Built up in DEC-5000 PE Nifty option in an uptrending market shows that
Option Writers are busy in killing 5000 PE premium.
Related Readings and Observations
- Worldwide Surge in Trading Accounts During this Pandemic Flood of new retail traders flocking into the stock market and most of the brokerage firms across the world reporting surge in trading accounts.
- MCX Gold and Copper Hourly Chart – 28 July 2011 MCX Gold The yellow metal is in sell mode with the resistance around Rs 23176 as per the Ichimoku Trading system.
- GANN Chart of Defty Chart shown is the Defty chart - Dollar Adjusted Nifty. Aint it good holds at long term GANN Resistance. Source: www.marketcalls.in
- Now Access OAWeb – Option Action on Your Mobile , Tablet, Desktop Devices OptionAction (OAWeb) is a web based Option Analysis tool which lets you to build and analyze option strategies for Indian Stock Markets. It provides most of the analytics required for a […]
- GANN Shorter term Update for Nifty Resistance comes near 5180-5200 Zone. and Supports at 5050 Source: www.marketcalls.in
- Nifty Options Open Interest Update – July 2012 Nifty call writers for the current series marched from writing 5400CE series at the start of the series towards 5300CE and highest open interest is visible in 5300CE option stricke price. […]