Heavy Open Interest Built up in DEC-5000 PE Nifty option in an uptrending market shows that
Option Writers are busy in killing 5000 PE premium.
Related Readings and Observations
- Introduction to Bonds Bonds are investment vehicles. They are meant especially for investors with relatively less appetite for risk and having an intention to earn returns higher than what are possible to earn […]
- Nifty Weekly Charts and 90 min Trend Updates Nifty and Bank Nifty are in Buy mode since last friday. And both the instruments are firmly trading above 200MA on the 90 min timeframe. Nifty the trailing support zone is updated to 5355 […]
- How to Reduce or Avoid your Capital Gain Tax? Here is short infographic on how you can adjust, reduce and avoid capital gains tax. The rate of tax on capital gains depends on the nature of the asset and the holding period.
- Layman’s Guide To The World Of Insider Trading In the world of investment, the term of insider trading has created quite a buzz. It is a word that can be commonly heard from the investors. Well, this is such a term which means selling […]
- NimbleData Pro MCX Realtime Datafeed Giveaway Do you have a blog? Then here is a chance to win MCX Realtime Datafeed for Amibroker. The rules are very simple. If you have a blog then write a post about why do you love marketcalls, […]
- USDINR MCX Future Hourly Charts for 1st August 2012 Trading USDINR August Future – MCX Contract turns to positional Buy mode today on the hourly charts with trailing supports coming around 55.64 respectively. Reverse to positional sell mode if […]