Heavy Open Interest Built up in DEC-5000 PE Nifty option in an uptrending market shows that
Option Writers are busy in killing 5000 PE premium.
Related Readings and Observations
- Why Such a huge relisting in KGN & Sylph Technologies? A day after shares of KGN Industries soared by 76,000 per cent on re-listing, stocks of Indore-based finance company Sylph Technolgies that reentered the Bombay Stock Exchange on Thursday […]
- Supertrend Intraday Trading Strategy for High Volatile Scrips Supertrend Intraday Trading strategy will start trade the Supertrend only between 9:15a.m and 3:00:p.m and close any open position by 3:25p.m. The following code defines the time based rules.
- How to Do Intraday Trading in Stocks? It is a well known fact that most intraday traders don’t make money in the market. One day they book a profit but the very next day they incur a loss because either the market goes into […]
- Nifty and Bank Nifty 90 min charts for 18th Apr 2010 Nifty turns to sell mode with resistance comes around 5847 need to reverse the position once the resistance breaks. Bank Nifty still in buy mode with support coming around 11648
- RRG Study : World Indices and Indian Sectors Aug 2016 Outlook It is observed that Sensex is relatively having momentum build up and likely to enter from improving quadrant to leading quadrant which indicates out performance compared to the benchmark […]
- Calls are being written Chart shows that high Open Interest in 4900CE Feb options and Reliance 1020 CE options are being written in those strike prices.