Heavy Open Interest Built up in DEC-5000 PE Nifty option in an uptrending market shows that
Option Writers are busy in killing 5000 PE premium.
Related Readings and Observations
- MCX Gold and Copper Hourly Chart – 19 July 2011 MCX Gold still remains bullish and there literally seems no reason to go bearish. The yellow metal is in buy mode with the support coming around Rs.23085 per 10 grams.
- Nifty and Bank Nifty 90 min charts for 27 Mar 2012 Trading Nifty and Bank Nifty 90 min charts are in sell mode since last thursday. Currently the resistance are in 5296 and 10329 respectively. Currently nifty is trading below the long term weekly […]
- Monetizing the Insurance Buying Behavior of Buy and Hold Investors In the long run, the direction of most equity markets is always up. That’s the best reason one can think of for long term buy and hold style of investing. However, there are downsides in […]
- MCX Currency Novemeber Futures Trend Overview USDINR spot on last friday closed at 61.37 which is a two week low. Yen fell to a seven-year low against the dollar on Friday as the Bank of Japan surprised financial markets by […]
- Online Gaming and Troubled Waters: Legality and Clarity Online gaming is very often confused with online betting and the arrests made in the connection. Gambling laws are outdated and colonial in nature needs urgent notice for modification. […]
- Configure McClellan Oscillator for Nifty in Amibroker using AUX1 and AUX2 parameters This Tutorial Explains how to use AUX1 and AUX2 parameters in Amibroker Configure and Plot McClellan Oscillator for Nifty