Hold your longs with trailing stop loss of 5077. Exit longs or reverse position if Nifty closes below 5110(5 EMA) on EOD basis.
Related Readings and Observations
- Short Term Nifty Support Nifty View for short term from market calls.Nifty the worst case View.To get free Daily nifty supports and Resistance on your mobile Visit […]
- Now Book IRCTC Tickets using PayTM Wallet Government-owned train ticketing system IRCTC, which is the one of the most used on the internet business website in the nation clocking on a normal over 500, 000 passes a day, has […]
- Nifty and Bank Nifty 90 min charts for 20 Aug 2012 Trading Nifty and Bank Nifty on the 90 min ichimoku charts are in buy mode since 7th September and the stochastics is in overbought zone for a very longtime and currently the cloud supports are […]
- Nifty 500 Tick Charts and Daily Profile Chart Update for May Futures Nifty 500 tick supertrend charts turns to positional sell mode on last thurday noon session currently resistance are coming closer to 5930 zone. Reverse your positions to longs only if […]
- Want to become Algo Trader ? How to start learning Algo Trading? Algorithm trading is a system of trading which facilitates transaction decision making in the financial markets using advanced mathematical tools.Here are the basic steps an algo trader […]
- S&P500 and Dow Jones Hourly Charts March Overview – I Currently Both the US Indices S&P500 and Dow Jones are in positional sell mode since 3rd March 2014 and trading very close to the resistance zone. Currently the resistance zone coming […]