Hold your longs with trailing stop loss of 5077. Exit longs or reverse position if Nifty closes below 5110(5 EMA) on EOD basis.
Related Readings and Observations
- The Jai Corp Corporate story All lights fall on Mukesh Ambani's backroom boy Anand Jain who now leads a big infrastructure rollout from the front.BAIJU KALESHIn the Ambani versus Ambani drama, a man from the […]
- Futura Polyesters Ltd – Long Term Investment Scripscan-Futura Polyesters LtdCMP-32Bse code-500720Introduction-Futura polysters is a complicated story but looks to have immense value.Its going to be a huge note if i have to explain […]
- Nifty and BankNifty August Futures Outlook – II Nifty and Bank nifty is in sell mode for a very long time in the hourly intratrend charts. Currently the resistance zone is coming around 5638 and 10033 respectively. Also the stochastic […]
- Crude Oil broken Major EOD Support. Now Crude is trading around $100.50 & as we can see on charts crude finally manage to broke below the support trade line holding from start of 2014. The downside breakout came with […]
- Role of Stock Broker in Your Investment Journey The role stock brokers have evolved in a big way over the last few years. Now brokers are not just here to buy or sell stocks on behalf of their clients. They play a bigger role in helping […]
- Data Vizualisation of Intercontinental Loan Activity Intercontinental Ballistic Microfinance – five years of Kiva loan activity in a full-color timelapse video, displaying the flow of money between 620,000 lenders and 615,000 entrepreneurs, […]