Hold your longs with trailing stop loss of 5077. Exit longs or reverse position if Nifty closes below 5110(5 EMA) on EOD basis.
Related Readings and Observations
- 2 – Period RSI Trading Systems for Nifty We consider the Relative Strength Index (RSI) to be one of the best indicators available. There are a number of books and articles written about RSI, how to use it, and the value it […]
- XTB Trading CUP 2011 – Trading Contest in India XTB Trading Cup 2011 is the new trading contest in India! XTB India would like to present you the new opportunity on financial markets: XTB TRADING CUP 2011. XTB TRADING CUP 2011 is the […]
- How to Win Against the Dangerous “Herding Impulse” We all love a bargain... Except when it comes to stocks. The reason boils down to uncertainty. We know what our fruits and vegetables should cost at the grocer's -- but we're far less […]
- Things You Need to Know About Six Sigma Events in Stock Markets Unexpected events in financial markets is referred to as ‘Six sigma’ or ‘six standard deviation’. A huge fall or a sudden rise, which is anything that is not ordinary. In historical terms, […]
- Jain Irrigation : Budget Target Reco price: Rs 631.25Current market price: Rs 622Target Price: Rs 762Brokerage: Morgan StanleyUpside: 22%Strong growth momentum in micro irrigation and fruits and vegetables processing […]
- Download Supertrend Indicator for MT4 and MT5 platform Download Supertrend indicator for MT4 and MT5 Platform and installation guidelines. Steps for installing Supertrend MT4 indicator 1) Download/Copy/Save the MQ5 file into your […]