Hold your longs with trailing stop loss of 5077. Exit longs or reverse position if Nifty closes below 5110(5 EMA) on EOD basis.
Related Readings and Observations
- Download Camarilla AFL code for Amibroker Camarilla AFL code for amibroker is posted here as per request from one of the regular member of marketcalls (Mr.Veer). Camarilla AFL code in mainly used by intraday traders and it is […]
- How to Do Intraday Trading in Stocks? It is a well known fact that most intraday traders don’t make money in the market. One day they book a profit but the very next day they incur a loss because either the market goes into […]
- Simple Charting Tools for Trading Decisions Hi Members, After http://nsetracker.blogspot.com here is a very simple tool for you to study how to take trading decisions. 3,13,34-min EMA Trading Setup for Nifty 50 Stocks […]
- Difference Between Trading Account and Demat Account Demat accounts are electronic account forms where you can store all the fund, equities and shares you have purchased from the stock market. Therefore, you need not keep all the share […]
- Nearing Elections and Raising India VIX As elections are nearing the volatility in the past days keep raising constantly and Currently VIX Index is around around 29, During last 2009 Elections it rose to over 50 by mid-April and […]
- Quandl data plugin for Amibroker Quandl offers free and unlimited access to 9 million time-series datasets from 400 sources spanning finance, economics, society, health, energy, demography & more. And now it is possible […]