Hold your longs with trailing stop loss of 5077. Exit longs or reverse position if Nifty closes below 5110(5 EMA) on EOD basis.
Related Readings and Observations
- Twiggs Money Flow Update for Nifty and Bank Nifty Nifty and Bank Nifty Daily Charts with Twiggs money flow indicator (Smoothed version) indcates that a possible turn around from the bottom and shorter term bullishness could continue […]
- Copper Technical Outlook for October Now copper is trading around $3.2928 & as we can see on chart, copper facing a resistance at topline of current descending channel which is also represent the 78.6% feb correction level of […]
- Nifty Candle Closes Exactly Below 31 day EMA Here is a strategy from Geniusjaggu Nifty Breaks 31 day EMA finally and closed exactly below 31 day EMA as per daily charts. Now Iam99.9% confident that nifty will […]
- Nifty Futures October Expiry Futures – Short Term Overview – Part 3 Nifty Futures had done a inventory adjustment in a steep slope on last Wednesday trading. It is more of short sellers day where an emotional short selling is witnessed in the second half […]
- How to Handle Nifty Breakout Trades? One of the toughest part in trading is you see a trend breakout and not try to trade against it. However most of traders love to short a strong trend for smaller gains and the short […]
- [Premium Recorded Webinars] TradeZilla 2.0 – Discover your Trading Edge – Market Profile Mentorship Program TradeZilla 2.0 is a complete 1month mentorship program for active traders (intraday/positional) to Explore Trading Edge and Be an Independent Trader. Mentorship program is designed in an […]