Hold your longs with trailing stop loss of 5077. Exit longs or reverse position if Nifty closes below 5110(5 EMA) on EOD basis.
Related Readings and Observations
- Long Term Call : Grasim Industries : UBS Investment Research 070308 12month price target : Rs 4100.00 A key exposure to urbanisation in AsiaWe identify 8 investible urbanisation themesOur Q-Series®: Asian Structural Themes report published […]
- Bank Nifty Probable Head and Shoulder Pattern In a post earlier I have mentioned about a probable head and shoulder pattern developing in bank nifty. A similar pattern is forming in NIFTY chart.
- No Penality on non-maintenance of minimum balances – RBI RBI on it Circular stated that from now onwards Banks cannot levy penality charges on non-maintenance of minimum balances in inoperative Accounts.
- Double Bottom breakdown in Nifty P&F Chart Double Bottom Breakdown in the Nifty this is the bearish pattern form in Nifty P&F Chart on 29 Jan 2010(i.e Yesterday) after breaking below 4800 initially in the morning. […]
- Nifty Hourly Cloud Indicator Update for 11 Oct 2010 Nifty maintains the Hourly Sell signal but likely to start on monday with bullish kick.... The hourly resistance line is near 6170. Which could be the trend deciding factor for shorter term trend.
- Nifty – Probable Flat Formation As we can see in the daily chart,If we label 6342 (3 Nov 2013) to 5972 ( 22 Nov 2013) as wave A, gradually wave has to be labeled at 6415 (9 Dec 2013). The C wave has been confirmed when […]