Hold your longs with trailing stop loss of 5077. Exit longs or reverse position if Nifty closes below 5110(5 EMA) on EOD basis.
Related Readings and Observations
- Long Term Sell Signal in Gold – Dollar Terms Gold on the last week had ruptured and closed below the long term support zone $1582 i.e the lower channel of the 13-13 Wilders Moving Average channel offset trading system. Now Chances […]
- LIES, LIES AND DAMN LIES – 1 AssuredGain.com, educational-brokerage firm based in Chennai is happy to share with you a series of article titled “LIES, LIES AND DAMN LIES” written by Chief Adviser, Cyriac Kandathil. […]
- USDINR trend analysis using Andrew Pitchfork USDINR trend turns up on weekly basis. USDINR close above WHEMA. Next trend line hurdle near 55.30. Close above that TL breakout possible. RSI breakout gives early indication.
- Elliot View for Nifty Here is an intrestiing view from Mr Corey Rosenbloom Have a Look at the Article. Here is the Link Elliott Wave on the Indian Stock Exchange You could get a clear […]
- Sentifi – Get the Market Participants Insights in a Intelligent Way If you are a news based investor or trader then market news play a vital role in taking decision on your stocks positions. So you have to run from one financial website to another website […]
- Coppock Say’s Buy Hero Honda!!!! Stock : Hero Honda CMP : Rs 815 I dont know about the fundamental of Hero Honda. All I know about it is a good Two Wheeler Bike with Good Mileage But Coppock […]