Hold your longs with trailing stop loss of 5077. Exit longs or reverse position if Nifty closes below 5110(5 EMA) on EOD basis.
Related Readings and Observations
- Bank Nifty 90 min Charts for 21 Feb 2011 As a readers request just started tracking the ichimoku cloud strategy for Bank Nifty on 90 min time frame. Currently Bank Nifty is in sell mode with cloud resistance coming around 11,032. […]
- Trading the Volatile Markets with this simple technical strategy. If you are a regular reader of my articles, then you know “I hate technical indicators”. They are a derivative of price action, nothing more than a mathematical complex paralysis. My […]
- Slope Indicator Update for Dow Jones Chart Shows the 10-Period and 20 -Period Slope Indicator for Dow Jones with Bearish Negative Divergenceas the price are trending upside but the indicator is dipping towards […]
- Trading with NinjaTrader – Recorded Webinar NinjaTrader is a free application for advanced charting, market analytics, automated strategy development. In this webinar guides you about basic configuration, features and usage of […]
- Announcing Free Trader’s Workshop: “Battle-Tested Tools to Boost Your Trading Confidence.” Get 7 free lessons that teach you techniques that you can immediately apply to find high-confidence trades - from one of the world's foremost market technicians, Elliott Wave […]
- Nifty and BankNifty 90 min charts update for 10th Mar 2011 Nifty maintains the buy mode on 90 min charts with trailing support coming near to the 5500-5505. Similarly Bank Nifty too in buy mode with trailing support coming near to 10850 zone. […]