Hold your longs with trailing stop loss of 5077. Exit longs or reverse position if Nifty closes below 5110(5 EMA) on EOD basis.
Related Readings and Observations
- Constructing a Delta-neutral strategy Trading in derivative products is largely viewed as speculative, and why not? When most position are built around just the 'view' of the trader. However, if the trader's market outlook […]
- Complete NSE EOD Database for Amibroker upto – 9th Oct 2011 Download Complete EOD database for Amibroker since the starting of NSE upto 9th Oct 2011. Also follow the steps to setup the NSE EOD database into your amibroker
- Zero Cost Collar Options strategy – Insurance for your stocks Zero cost collar or zero cost option is an option technique to safeguard the gains obtained on holding stocks. This is very simple option strategy which can be used safely to protect the […]
- Long Term Sell Signal in Gold – Dollar Terms Gold on the last week had ruptured and closed below the long term support zone $1582 i.e the lower channel of the 13-13 Wilders Moving Average channel offset trading system. Now Chances […]
- Divergence 2016 – Daily Market Commentary 22nd Jan 2016 Key contents discussed in the Divergence 2016 Daily Market Commentary – Common Traders Mindset, Global Market Sentiment, Trading Sentiment, Open Interest Lookup, Market Profile Overview, […]
- Best Long Term Buy Brokerage Recommendation for the month of April Buy Yes Bank, target of Rs 260: Emkay CMP : Rs182 Emkay Research has upgraded Yes Bank from ACCUMULATE to BUY and retain our price target of Rs 260, in […]