Hold your longs with trailing stop loss of 5077. Exit longs or reverse position if Nifty closes below 5110(5 EMA) on EOD basis.
Related Readings and Observations
- Nifty PE Ratio Analysis – Are we at the Tipping Point? PE – Ratio a simple metric used to measure the valuation of the market. From the numbers one can understand whether the markets are cheap, expensive or fairly valued. Current PE Ratio […]
- How to Get Moneycontrol News Snippets into Amiboker? Getting the newsfeed directly into my favorite charting software is always been interesting to me. If you are a news-hungry trader/investor possibly you may be also thinking in the same […]
- Observation – Bullish Crab Pattern in Petronet Iam very new to the concept called harmonic trading. Last night iwas just scrolling my Ami IEOD Charts using harmonic AFL andfound lots of interesting patterns. Out of those […]
- Pullback and Dropdown in Aban Offshore Stock : Aban Offsore CMP : Rs 2606 Target : Rs 2400 Oh July 6, i wrote a topic about pullback in Aban offshore upto the 13 day EMA. Did a maximum target […]
- Synchronous World Markets 19 days(OCT 30,2008) back if you notice world markets there will be some sort of correlation with Sensex,Dow,Nikkei all trading exactly just above 9000 levelsSensex - 9044Nikkei - 9024 […]
- Random Systems For Trading And Risk Management Statistical principles and tools as used in Black -Scholes assumptions which remains corner stone of risk management world wide from petty traders to large hedge funds and wall street […]