Hold your longs with trailing stop loss of 5077. Exit longs or reverse position if Nifty closes below 5110(5 EMA) on EOD basis.
Related Readings and Observations
- Nifty 500 Tick Charts and Daily Profile Chart Update for May Futures Nifty 500 tick supertrend charts turns to positional sell mode on last thurday noon session currently resistance are coming closer to 5930 zone. Reverse your positions to longs only if […]
- Sun Pharma stock finally shows its real face to the world Related Readings Bull Market for Sun Pharma End Finally - 26 APR 2009 Source: www.marketcalls.in
- ICICI Bank Launches Money Transfer through Twitter India’s largest private sector bank, ICICI Bank recently announced the launch of their banking services on Twitter. It is the first of its kind service in India that enables ICICI Bank […]
- My HFT Trading Story : LOKESH MADAN For me, having 15 Years experienced HFT & Quant Based Solutions & Fund management person, which I also enjoyed immensely, the market offered an opportunity to test myself and to […]
- Nifty and BankNifty 90 min charts update for 10th Mar 2011 Nifty maintains the buy mode on 90 min charts with trailing support coming near to the 5500-5505. Similarly Bank Nifty too in buy mode with trailing support coming near to 10850 zone. […]
- S&P500 and Dow Jones Index January Overview – I Currently Both the US Indices S&P500 and Dow Jones are in positional sell mode for a long time since 2nd Jan 2014. Currently the resistance zone coming around 1855 and 16543 respectively. […]