Hold Longs only if nifty opens above 5150. Enter Shorts if Nifty closes below 5096
Related Readings and Observations
- Coimbatore Amibroker Workshop – Photo Gallery First of all I personally thank Mr Ravi Shengodan (Brokerage Free) AP of Zerodha for organising this workshop neatly and done lots of efforts in the backend to make this event successful […]
- Laguerre PPO Oscillator for Amibroker Laguerre PPO Oscillator is just the translated Tradingview Pinescript indicator from theLark’s Laguerre PPO. We very well know that Lauggerre RSI is from the John Ehlers library and Price […]
- My View Remains the same I like to Keep this post Simple 3124 cant be crossed in Nifty on closing basis. Still my view remains the same Rajandran Source: www.marketcalls.in
- Credit Card Against Fixed Deposit Explained Getting a credit card has never been this easier before. Now banks like ICICI, Axis, SBI and such others are issuing credit cards against the fixed deposit accounts opened with them. This […]
- What New in MetaTrader 4 (MT4) Build 600 upgrade New MetaEditor(MT4 build 600) provides such features as debugging, profiling, personal storage, autosubstitution of function names, snippets, inserting resources and intelligent code management.
- "Dollar Hits the Major Bottom" : Robert Pretcher Robert Prechter, president of Elliott Wave International, the man who correctly predicted the 1987 crash and last year's peak in oil prices now says we're "going to be up for […]