Hold Longs only if nifty opens above 5150. Enter Shorts if Nifty closes below 5096
Related Readings and Observations
- Daily Commodity Technical Analysis Overview – 3rd Nov 2014 Gold consolidating after sharp fall & trying to retest the broken support level turned into resistance. WE may witness more weakness as far as $1182 area remains as EOD resistance.
- Nifty Daily Ichimoku Cloud Update Nifty Daily Cloud resistance at 6080 and Nifty maintains the sell signal since Nov 12, 2010
- Do Cycles Exist in Financial Markets? Can We Trade them Profitably? All right, its time to tackle some important questions and controversies. Do cycles exist in financial markets? Even if they exist, can we trade them profitably? Perhaps it’s often debated […]
- Breakout in Everonn Systems CMP : Rs 560 Targets : Rs 600 and 640 and above 640 its can try testing 900 levels Weekly Resistance : Near Rs 603 Positive Tehnical Signals: […]
- Marketcalls Virtual Portfolio – Updated as on 7 Jan 2010 Virtual Portfolio Summary1)Microtech achieves the 15% target price as per reco on 31st Dec 20092)Dalmia Cements, Mukta Arts, Prism Cements hits 15% target price as per reco on 5th Jan […]
- Top Formation once again in Nifty Weekly Charts Its very intresting when comes to analysing Nifty Weekly chart. And I give it here withintresting points5/13 EMA Crossover 1) In Weekly charts 5/13 EMA crossover occupies a […]