Hold Longs only if nifty opens above 5150. Enter Shorts if Nifty closes below 5096
Related Readings and Observations
- Bank Nifty Probable Head and Shoulder Pattern In a post earlier I have mentioned about a probable head and shoulder pattern developing in bank nifty. A similar pattern is forming in NIFTY chart.
- Webinar : Learn Amibroker AFL Coding with Marketcalls Its time to learn something new. Yes we are launching our first webinar on 7th March 2015 (IST). In this session you will be learning how to create custom indicators and scans using […]
- Short Term Nifty Support Nifty View for short term from market calls.Nifty the worst case View.To get free Daily nifty supports and Resistance on your mobile Visit […]
- Nifty and Bank Nifty 90 min charts for 2nd April 2012 Trading Nifty(Spot) and Bank Nifty(Spot) turn to buy mode on the 90 min charts last friday with cloud supports coming near 5212 and 10042 respectively. The 200MA could offer resistance on the 90 […]
- Nifty and Bank Nifty 90 min chart update for 17 January 2012 Trading Nifty and Bank Nifty on the 90 min charts is in buy mode with supports coming around 4830 and 8791 respectively. Today both nifty and bank nifty attempted testing the ichimoku cloud supports
- Getbhavcopy format – 02 Nov 2010 NSE EOD Data Volume digger has recently updated their data down loader for NSE EOD. Mr. Joydeep, author of http://www.volumedigger.com, has informed me today. It has the same format like […]