Hold Longs only if nifty opens above 5150. Enter Shorts if Nifty closes below 5096
Related Readings and Observations
- The 5 Fatal Flaws of Trading Close to ninety percent of all traders lose money. The remaining ten percent somehow manage to either break even or even turn a profit -- and more importantly, do it consistently. How do they do that?
- Simple Intraday Strategies to be followed Iam this time presenting you a simple intraday strategy by using this you can analyse your favorite stocks and can analyse when to go long or when to short on intraday basis. In this […]
- The Volatile Crude and the Rude Global Markets On monday international crude breaks more than 5% and settled around $50 level which is the lowest settlement since April 2009. Crude tumbled heavily after data showed Russian oil output […]
- Nifty Futures Short Term Trend Analysis – December Series Both Major macro announcements GDP & RBI Monetary Policy Announcement is over. At this point markets reacted moderately negative to both of the macro events. And to everyone surprise, RBI […]
- Nifty Trin Update before Election Results Nifty 10 day SMA of Trin Failed to close above 1 last time. And this time Once again 10 day SMA of trin shows falling levels.... Which indicate a bullish momentum could […]
- Sector Outlook : NIFTY Realty Sector Weak in the Short Term Nifty Realty Sector had made more than 37% gain since 1st March 2016. And now the sector is overheated and facing the resistance around the previous zone 176. Weakness is visible in […]