Initiating L&T Positional shorts with a trailing stop loss of 1665 as per Guppy Count Back trailing Stop Loss trading system.
Count Back step size =2
Related Readings and Observations
- Nifty and Bank Nifty 90 min charts for 23 Jan 2012 Trading Nifty and Bank Nifty is in buy mode for more than a fortnight now and is still in buy mode with the supports coming around Rs.4919 and Rs.8986 respectively.
- MCX Crude – Minor Sell off Possible? MCX Crude tested the bottom 11th Feb 2016 Rs1805/Barrel since then it is in tremendous uptrend and currently trading around Oct 2015 high where crude is expected to consolidate with minor […]
- SDA2 Hourly Nifty Future charts Hourly Nifty Future charts for the fans of SDA2 Trend trading system. Few more hourly charts are included for you reference about the trading system. Testing this afl code and feedbacks appreciated!
- Accumulation in Ranbaxy Stock : Ranabaxy CMP : Rs 258 Accumulation seen in this Ranbaxy as the stocks is showing bullish divergence in the OBV( On Balance Volume ) Indicator. Good to […]
- Fundamentals Check – As a Load And Leverage Test Of Stocks Fundamental benchmarking of any stock is about assessment of the Relative cost and benefit before making a trading or specially investment decisions. Fundamentals indicate not only the […]
- Historical Correlation Amibroker AFL code We recently decided to see how correlated the S&P Nifty is with Dow Jones (US index) and if they were becoming more or less correlated in recent years. The chart shows the 20 day […]