Initiating L&T Positional shorts with a trailing stop loss of 1665 as per Guppy Count Back trailing Stop Loss trading system.
Count Back step size =2
Related Readings and Observations
- LinTRA – Linear Regression Based Intraday Trading System Introducing LinTRA - Linear Regression based Intraday trading system designed to trade high volatile scrips. It is simple but a responsive trading strategy looks for a breakout entry and […]
- The Legality of Bitcoin in India – Bitcoins vs Normal Currency Bitcoin has been doing rounds in the internet communities and among the net-geeks for some time now.But the most important factor that is virtually less discussed is its legality. Legality […]
- MCX Gold 90 min chart update for 17 Jan 2012 Trading Today MCX had made a breakout of the resistance zone and turned to buy mode on the 90 min charts with supports coming around 27595.
- Nifty and Bank Nifty trading for 29th April 2011 – Noon Update Nifty and bank nifty turned to sell mode with resistance zone coming near to 5850 and 11800 respectively. Ranbaxy Stop Loss got hit yesterday after closing EOD below 455.
- How to Build a Simple Bubble Finder? Was thinking yesterday about "is there is a more simplistic way, where we can list out the stocks with exponential rise in price aka bubbles." Suddenly this simple thought process strikes […]
- MCX Gold Resuming its down Trend Again? Charts shown here is the intratrend positional Strategy for MCX-Gold Hourly Charts. Strategy is currently in sell mode with Stoploss coming around Rs27270. Reverse your position to longs […]