Nifty is extending its negative divergence for the past three days. Suggesting a strong possiblity of breakdown
Related Readings and Observations
- High Alert : Site is under Malicious code attack Hi Members it hard to say that my site is under some malicious code attack. Please refrain from my site for a couple of days. you can communicate me either via […]
- Chinese Stimulus Package and Charts Its time to remember that china announces massive Four trillion yuan ($586 billion) stimulus package to boost demand in the face of slumping export market during Novemeber 2008.Four […]
- Nifty nears the next long term GANN Resistance point Chart shows that next GANN Resistance point near 5440. Iam very curious to know and learn how nifty behaves at this region.
- Nifty Positional Shorts based on 70/1030 EMA Strategy Here is the simple,popular and classical positional EMA strategy that works good in a very good volatile market. In this strategy we use 70/1030 EMA crossover to take buy or sell decisions.
- It’s Time to Put the Savings Accumulated into Use Savings accounts and term deposits are one of the best known ways to save money and earn more out of it. They are considered to be one of the safest places to store money and earn […]
- Marketcalls New Year Stock Picks for 2013 Here are the list of stocks selected based on the trading strategy rules. Nearly 14 stocks has been selected from the NSE Pack using stock delivery based strategies. Checkout New Year […]