Nifty is extending its negative divergence for the past three days. Suggesting a strong possiblity of breakdown
Related Readings and Observations
- Trader Case Study: What Happens When You Use Corporate Earnings to Pick Trades According to a June 26 Fortune Magazine article, New York-based bio tech company Regeneron Pharmaceuticals is one of the "100 Best Places for Millennials to Work" in the world. Shares one […]
- Intraday Volume Profile Distribution – Amibroker AFL Code Volume profile is a key study when comes to understanding the auction trading process. Volume Profiles will show you exactly how much volume, as well as relative volume, occurred at each […]
- Nifty Hourly Charts Indicating Further Downtrend CMP : 4335 Nifty Hourly Charts Indicating a strong downtrend Channel. And this time possibly Nifty may test 4156-4200 levels. Iam not too much bearish on […]
- Do Cycles Exist in Financial Markets? Can We Trade them Profitably? All right, its time to tackle some important questions and controversies. Do cycles exist in financial markets? Even if they exist, can we trade them profitably? Perhaps it’s often debated […]
- Trying to find Supports/Resistance for the current Trend 5 EMA (High-Low) 1)5 EMA (High-Low)Shows resistance above 4443 and 45822)Daily Trend indication is downwards until it retains above 5 EMA(low) - 44433)Retaining above 5 […]
- No Penality on non-maintenance of minimum balances – RBI RBI on it Circular stated that from now onwards Banks cannot levy penality charges on non-maintenance of minimum balances in inoperative Accounts.