Nifty is extending its negative divergence for the past three days. Suggesting a strong possiblity of breakdown
Related Readings and Observations
- Nifty and Bank Nifty 90 min charts for 6th June 2012 Trading Nifty and Bank Nifty 90 min charts are in sell mode on the 90 min charts with cloud resistance coming around 4898 and 9485 respectively. Reverse your positions to longs if 4898 and 9485 […]
- 10 things to know about Supertrend v2.0 AFL code This time comingup with upgraded version of Supertrend indicator with sound and popup alerts. Here are instructions for those who follows Supertrend v2.0 to trade in a better manner. […]
- IDFC Intraday notes CMP : 93.10Yesterday there is a huge play from IDFC in testing the support 200min MA and likely brokentoday and if it this resistance remain broken then we can expect one […]
- Nifty and Bank Nifty 90 min chart update for 17th July 2012 Nifty and Bank Nifty are in sell mode with cloud supports coming around 5282 and 10666 respectively. Nifty and Bank Nifty turned to psotional sell mode since last thursday.
- Elliot Wave Readings : Is the Sell off in Indian Market is Over Elliot Wave International had updated their views on Indian Maket based on elliot wave theoy. Have a look on it […]
- Too much of Crowded Crude OIL Speculative Long Bets WTIC Crude currently trading around 66.13 and local MCX Crude futures trading around Rs4203/ barrel. Current leg of uptrend is almost 7 month old without any steeper corrections. Recent […]