Nifty is extending its negative divergence for the past three days. Suggesting a strong possiblity of breakdown
Related Readings and Observations
- Sentimental Dashboard – Amibroker AFL Code Sentimental Dashboard is added in our live charting section (NSESignals and MCX Signals Section) to measure the strength in the market. Sentimental Dashboard shows 8 historical values for […]
- Why Most of New Traders Fail to Profit? Any persons today involved in buying and selling stocks or future or commodity calls themselves traders. If you are someone who is been involved in stock market trading be it from a week […]
- Nifty Hourly Charts for 7th October 2010 Hourly charts remais with buy signal with the trailing stop loss (reference level) comes near to 6126.
- USDINR MCX Future Hourly Charts for 16th August 2012 Trading USDINR August Future – MCX Contract today turns to positional buy mode on the hourly charts on last friday with trailing supports coming around 55.646 respectively. Reverse to positional […]
- Investment Picks for the year 2010 Here are the Few Shorter term Investment Picks with a possible potential of 10-15% upside returnsThese investment picks are purely selected based on various technical strategies. Involves […]
- Site Maintenance : Blogger to WordPress Platform Migration Marketcalls is likely to migrate from Blogger to Self Hosted WordPress platform with lot of interactive functionalities. Site will be under maintenance mode during the migration […]