Nifty is extending its negative divergence for the past three days. Suggesting a strong possiblity of breakdown
Related Readings and Observations
- Video Tutorial : How to Get Historical PE Ratio for Nifty? Here is a simple video tutorial on how to retrieve Historical PE Ratio for Nifty using NSE EOD Charting Feature. Currently we support PE Ratio, PB Ratio, Dividend Yield for Nifty.
- The Jai Corp Corporate story All lights fall on Mukesh Ambani's backroom boy Anand Jain who now leads a big infrastructure rollout from the front.BAIJU KALESHIn the Ambani versus Ambani drama, a man from the […]
- The Last Great Myth of Every Financial Euphoria After two decades of Mania Era asset bubbles and sentiment extremes, what now seems normal to many investors is actually highly abnormal. That's right -- many investors no longer fear […]
- COMEX Gold and NYMEX Crude Long Term Outlook COMEX Gold and WTIC Crude Weekly charts are shown here with ATR volatility trading system applied on top of it and William VIX indicator to guage the weekly volatility. It is observed that […]
- Sensex 2000-2001 charts in resemblence with currently Nifty Weekly levels Sensex Chart 2000-2001 (Click on the chart for a bigger picture)Chart Source : I had find the Sensex 2000-2001 chart from Mr.Pankaj in the below mentioned […]
- Nifty and Bank Nifty 90 min update for 4th July 2012 Nifty and Bank Nifty 90 min charts are in buy mode since 21st June and currently the cloud supports are near 5207 and 10168 respectively. reverse your positions to shorts only if it breaks […]