Nifty is extending its negative divergence for the past three days. Suggesting a strong possiblity of breakdown
Related Readings and Observations
- INR Cross Currencies – Historical EOD Amibroker Database Provided here 5 Years of major INR Cross Currencies Historical EOD database for your Amibroker Charting software. Follow the installation steps to get your configuration done.Hope this […]
- Feb Nifty Options Open Interest lookup Still 5400PE Nifty option strike price holds higher open interest among the various strike prices. Put writers are still under the bullish ray of hope.
- De-Addiction Therapy For Kerala From The UDF Government Proves Expensive The State Government in Kerala seems to be on the warpath. It seeks to eradicate all forms of vices from the state. The new liquor policy made people sit up and take notice. They made such […]
- Thought about sideways Markets Sideways markets occurs if there is no real interest neither from the buyers nor sellers. Lower trading interest results in lower transaction volume. If the sideways action attracts huge […]
- A Method Traders Can Use to Confirm an Elliott Wave Count When you are watching a pattern develop on a chart, how can you be sure that your Elliott wave count is correct? Elliott Wave International's Senior Analyst Jeffrey Kennedy spent years […]
- Is Smallcap Stocks Worth Paying Attention now? Since the start of Jan 2018 Smallcap index had undergone a 40% drawdown which is one of the worst drawdowns next to the 2008 meltdown of 77% drawdown. To be remembered the smallcap […]