Niifty GANN Chart shows GANN Resistance near 4990.
Sensex GANN Chart Shows GANN Support near 16400. And Shows a breakout.
Overall Sensex Support at 16400 and Nifty Resistance at 4990
Related Readings and Observations
- High Frequency Trading Technical Based Strategies Practical case studies. Stocks aren't flying very high anymore, but they're still setting up nice swing trades. After getting pummeled for months, many of these stocks are bouncing off multiyear lows. Driven by […]
- Understanding High Frequency Trading (HFT) HFT, on its own, is exactly what the name suggests- extremely fast, high frequency trades. Instead of placing a trade per second, High Frequency Trading firms have reached a point where […]
- Bank Nifty 90 min Charts for 21 Feb 2011 As a readers request just started tracking the ichimoku cloud strategy for Bank Nifty on 90 min time frame. Currently Bank Nifty is in sell mode with cloud resistance coming around 11,032. […]
- Complete Elliot Wave interpretation for the Nifty Weekly Charts For Big Picture Click hereChart Shown here is the Complete Elliot Wave interpretation for the Nifty Weekly Charts.Where the Major Bull Market Waves(implusive) are represented […]
- Simple 5-3-5 Elliot Wave Patterns in Nifty Futures 15 minute charts With respect to Simple 5-3 Elliot Wave Pattern in Nifty Future Hourly Charts we had seen that nifty is currently in making the corrective a,b,c wave with targets 4429 and […]
- Nifty hourly futures update for 9th Dec 2010 Nifty future hourly charts shows that nifty cloud resistance near 5992. Shorts should be reversed only above 5992