Weekly chart of nifty shows that 5 EMA(High) – 4900 will act as base support.
Also 4990 will act as GANN Support as of now. And Weekly RSI-2(94.69) indicate overheated levels
Related Readings and Observations
- Live Indian TV News Channels on your PC and Mobile Mundu TV is available as a free download for both Window and Mac desktops. Alternatively, you may install Mundu TV on your mobile phone – it currently supports Symbian phones.The service […]
- Nifty Daily Chart Now What!!! Sell Signal in daily chart as per 5 EMA strategy.Now As per Nifty daily Chart... Nifty close above 2680 will invoke buy signal which is less expected. So any […]
- Importing Google Intraday and EOD NSE Datafeed into Metatrader 4 Platform As everyone knows that most of the MT4 platform is available in demo account at free of cost. So importing the google intraday datafeed into metatrader could be boon for market learners & […]
- Twiggs Money Flow Breakout in Bajaj Finsrv Bajaj Finsrv today shows a nice move along with a 21 day Twiggs money flow breakout. One can keep go long this stocks with 300 as stop loss. Source: www.marketcalls.in
- Yahoo & Google EOD Historical Quotes Downloader The Yahoo & Google Quotes Downloader (YGQD) is used to download free historical market data for symbols available from several financial sites.Stable version 184.108.40.206 - download […]
- Silver Sentiment Looks Golden Bullish sentiment among silver traders recently fell to 8 percent, the lowest reading since mid-2015. So, sentiment is in the right place for the next big leg in the price pattern.