Weekly chart of nifty shows that 5 EMA(High) – 4900 will act as base support.
Also 4990 will act as GANN Support as of now. And Weekly RSI-2(94.69) indicate overheated levels
Related Readings and Observations
- Nifty Hourly Ichimoku charts for 11 Jan 2010 Possibly a shorter term temporary bounce back from lows towards the resistance cloud zone. Almost most of the basic indicators on hourly timeframe are oversold now.
- How a Trader should view TRIN readings Many of our readers requested how to trade trin. Here is an extract from "Mastering the Trade - John.F.Carter" about his knowledge on TRIN. Most Educational material on "How to use the […]
- Jain Irrigation : Budget Target Reco price: Rs 631.25Current market price: Rs 622Target Price: Rs 762Brokerage: Morgan StanleyUpside: 22%Strong growth momentum in micro irrigation and fruits and vegetables processing […]
- World Exchanges: Their Connectivity Latency with Indian Exchanges. Latency arbitrage is the practice of buying or selling an trading instrument slightly ahead of other market participants, by taking advantage of small delays in price dissemination. So […]
- Understanding Market Participants and their Behavior Understanding who is dominating the market on a given day gives fair advantage and plays a crucial role in deciding trading strategy and executing the strategy at the better price. When […]
- Bank Nifty Oct Futures – Short Term Trading Outlook Bank Nifty Futures is under performing Nifty futures since the start of the Oct 2017 Series. Bank Nifty made a month-to-date gain of 1.3% vs Nifty Futures month-to-date gain of 4.6%. Bank […]