Weekly chart of nifty shows that 5 EMA(High) – 4900 will act as base support.
Also 4990 will act as GANN Support as of now. And Weekly RSI-2(94.69) indicate overheated levels
Related Readings and Observations
- High Frequency Trading & Market Making Heaven For Traders. Do you know Bombay Stock Exchange India Is going to be world best trading venue for High frequency & market making traders. Their are various reason few of them I am going to mention below.
- [Premium] How to Prepare for Seasonal Signature Trades – Market Profile Tutorial Here is a live case study in Bank Nifty which explains the season behavior which provides exponential odds when comes to trading bank nifty. This tutorial explains how to understand the […]
- Put writers are bullish despite uncertain environment Looks Put writers are not still in the panic mood to unwind their positions from the 4900PE and 5000PE in contrast they built the positions against the market bearisness. The current mood […]
- Top 10 Reasons to Invest in Real Estate Investment Trust (REIT) in India Real Estate Investment trust or REIT idea has again surfaced back in India. The move the country’s top regulator SEBI to introduce the scheme has called for widespread negotiations on the […]
- Container Corporation of India (CCI) : Medium term Buy Buy : Container Corporation of India (CCIL) CMP : RS 775 Target : Rs 900 Time Frame : 2 Months Support : 725 Fund Activity : HDFC Top 200 Fund (G) added […]
- Nifty Hourly Trend Nifty hourly charts shows overbought RSI levels. Upside is capped for couple of days. Let see this will have enough strength to make bearish 5 EMA and 20 EMA crossover once […]