Niifty GANN Chart shows GANN Resistance near 4990.
Sensex GANN Chart Shows GANN Support near 16400. And Shows a breakout.
Overall Sensex Support at 16400 and Nifty Resistance at 4990
Related Readings and Observations
- Which Asset Class Provides Maximum Profits and Minimum Risk in Trading Listed Stock options offer the greatest profit potential of any investment vehicle. Profits of 100 percent or more. Risk, on the other hand, is limited to your original cash outlay. […]
- Equity Returns after Extreme VIX and William VIX FIX Readings Was just going thro QUSMA blog on Equity Returns Following Extreme VIX and William VIX FIX Movements. And couple of peoples are throwing ideas on implementing the strategy with percentile […]
- Supertrend Multitimeframe Dashboard Amibroker AFL code This time comingup with Multitimeframe dashboard an addon dashboard for Supertrend indicator with sound and popup alerts. Here are instructions to setup your amibroker with multitimeframe […]
- Crude Oil technical outlook for 5th March 2013 Now crude is trading around 4960 ($90.40) & as we can see on charts the area around this level represent 61.8% feb correction level of last wave . At the same time this area is in […]
- Things to Know About Physical Settlement for 46 Scrips in NSE Derivatives Segment SEBI in their circular has mandated compulsory delivery of F&O position open on expiry of these 46 stocks for July expiry. Currently, traders leave their F&O position open on expiry for […]
- Nifty Options Short Strangle Strategy for March Option Expiry This Short Strangle option strategy is for medium risk takers who is bullish on nifty and those who believe that nifty will trade in a range between 5200-5900. If you are the one then you […]