Niifty GANN Chart shows GANN Resistance near 4990.
Sensex GANN Chart Shows GANN Support near 16400. And Shows a breakout.
Overall Sensex Support at 16400 and Nifty Resistance at 4990
Related Readings and Observations
- Tradezilla – Daily Market Commentary [ Part 4 ] Welcome to Tradezilla Complementary Webinar Series. This is 4th webinar session on Market Commentary where we discuss about Market Profile, Trading Setup, Sentimental Analysis, Open […]
- What if Money Didn’t Matter? How would you spend your life if money was no object? What is it you really desire? What if money didn’t matter? An important, thought-provoking series of questions from Sir Alan Watts:
- First Charting MT4 Platform for NSE Cash , NSE Futures, NSE Options and MCX, NCDEX Markets Marketcalls is now channel partner with Firstcharting for Reselling MT4 platform for NSE(Cash,Futures,Options), MCX and NCDEX Markets.
- Continuous Future Contracts Vs Non Continuous Future Contracts Which type of future contracts one has to use for Analysis/Trading. Should one have to use continuous contracts or non-continuous contracts? One of the most repeated questions faced […]
- Amibroker AFL Programming 2015 – Bangalore Workshop You know that Amibroker is one of the best tool to create custom trading strategies, Signal Generation , Performing Technical analysis and even test/validate your trading models. At […]
- Nifty – Probable Flat Formation As we can see in the daily chart,If we label 6342 (3 Nov 2013) to 5972 ( 22 Nov 2013) as wave A, gradually wave has to be labeled at 6415 (9 Dec 2013). The C wave has been confirmed when […]