Niifty GANN Chart shows GANN Resistance near 4990.
Sensex GANN Chart Shows GANN Support near 16400. And Shows a breakout.
Overall Sensex Support at 16400 and Nifty Resistance at 4990
Related Readings and Observations
- Nifty and Bank Nifty 90 min charts for 15 June 2012 Trading Nifty and Bank Nifty turned to sell mode on the 90 min charts today after the noon session. Currently the resistance cloud is coming near 5084 and 10044 respectively. Reverse your […]
- 3 Essential Benefits of Having Multiple Trading Accounts If you are a stock market enthusiast, then you have evolved with the trends of the stock market. Having strategies to fall back on when the stock market is volatile, is one of the […]
- Will the Weakness in Nifty Continue? This is the third consecutive week nifty is making negative returns on weekly basis and closed below 5EMA(high) on the weekly charts which implies further weakness in nifty on shorter term […]
- Crude Oil technical outlook for 5th March 2013 Now crude is trading around 4960 ($90.40) & as we can see on charts the area around this level represent 61.8% feb correction level of last wave . At the same time this area is in […]
- Great Depression 1929-1933 : Few Facts Liquidate labor, liquidate stocks, liquidate the farmers, liquidate real estate…. That will purge the rottenness out of the system. High costs of living and high living will come down. […]
- Chart of the Day – Imports at record High India posted its second highest ever monthly trade deficit of $20 billion in January as imports surged to record highs, piling pressure on a widening current account deficit and limiting […]