Related Readings and Observations
- How to Install Quantopian Zipline in Windows Quantopian, is a Boston-based algorithmic trading platform and Zipline is a Pythonic algorithmic trading library(Open Source). Zipline is currently used in production as the backtesting […]
- Nifty and Bank Nifty 90 min charts for 31st May 2012 Trading Nifty and Bank Nifty gone to positional sell mode on the 90 min ichimoku charts at the early start of the trading. Currently the cloud resistance comes near 4968 and 9664 respectively.
- Biocon Likely towards the breakout zone Daily Charts of Biocon shows that it had neared the Nov 2007 high of Rs 331 and likely in the mood to breakout anytime and any breakout above Rs331 could hit the next GANN resistance zone […]
- Nifty Open Interest Lookup for January Options Series Nifty Open Interest Pattern shown current 6200CE shows the higher Open Interest Builtup among the options series which indicates 6200 is the temporary resistance zone for the current […]
- Modified Illango Strategy – Amibroker AFL code This AFL is dedicated to Mr Illango ( Author of Just Nifty ) and its followers. The AFL presented here is the modified version of 35 Bar Stochastics. And some custom changes to eliminate […]
- Nifty and Bank Nifty 90 min charts at cloud support Nifty and Bank Nifty 90 min charts are at cloud supports 5037 and 9610 respectively. Yesterday once again Nifty and Bank Nifty had tested the cloud supports and trading very close to the […]