Related Readings and Observations
- Should Nifty Traders take cues from Baltic Dry Index? Baltic Dry Index is often referred as the leading indicator of th economy. The index measures the demand for shipping capacity versus the supply of dry bulk carriers. The […]
- NimbledataPro – Realtime feed for NSE Futures and Options : Free Trial Nimbledatapro is a realime datafeed software from Global Datafeeds. It provides Realtime and End-Of-Day datafeed for F&O Segment (Futures & Options) for Amibroker software directly from […]
- Classical Price Breakout in Megasoft There is a classical price breakout in Megasoft software where the price has been close above the resisted line near Rs33.2 for many number of times in the last one year. And also […]
- The World of Hashtag Banking! In the past decade, availability of personal computers, increased high-speed broadband connectivity, and emphasis on faster, safer, and more convenient banking services led to new services […]
- Nifty and Bank Nifty 90 min charts for 30 Aug 2012 Trading Nifty and Bank Nifty 90 min charts are in sell mode since last friday. Currently the resistance zone is coming near 5390 and 10352 respectively. And for Nifty intermediate Support is coming near 5271.
- Mutual Fund NAV EOD charts for More than 3000 Funds Providing easier access to EOD NAV Mutual fund charts for more than 3000 funds enable with quicker search option. EOD charts supports line plot only. It does not support candlesticks and […]