Just Trying out a simple Elliot Wave count. Which shows a possible Fifth Wave Extension pattern in nifty
followed by the retracement towards downwards.
Related Readings and Observations
- Warren Buffett and Jim Cramer Speak out on 2008 Stock Market !! THE GURUS of the stock market world include Warren Buffett, Jim Cramer, Carl Icahn and Jim Rogers. The lesser known gurus such as Alexander Green (Oxford Club), Bill Bonner (The Daily […]
- Introduction to Option Action – Video Tutorial In this video tutorial we will explore the basic features and functionalities of Option Action, How to create option strategies and how to interpret the payoff graph.
- Credit Card Against Fixed Deposit Explained Getting a credit card has never been this easier before. Now banks like ICICI, Axis, SBI and such others are issuing credit cards against the fixed deposit accounts opened with them. This […]
- Buy RPL Futures Above 188 : Target 194 and 200 RPL Buy RPL May Futures above 188 Target Rs 194 & 200 Max.Profit = 12x1675 = Rs 20,100 Stop Loss Rs 185.40 Market Lot 1675 View Bullish Strategy […]
- Notes for Nifty Intraday Today Market opens with huge bandwidth Widening in 13,34,55 min EMA so one should wait for the convergence of EMA and to wait for the upside or downside signal. And […]
- Election Results are Close and VIX Falls Down NSE's volatility index, or India VIX, fell as much as 23.88 percent, its biggest single-day intraday fall since August 26, 2009 after exit poll results showed BJP and its allies headed for […]