Just Trying out a simple Elliot Wave count. Which shows a possible Fifth Wave Extension pattern in nifty
followed by the retracement towards downwards.
Related Readings and Observations
- Supertrend Indicator – PineScript – Tradingview Charts This is my first indicator from a series of Pinescript Indicators. And ofcouse supertrend is one of my favorite indicator. So love to take this opportunity to code it in Pinescript […]
- Nifty Futures Liquidation Phase Continues Nifty Futures started its liquidation phase since the start of Karnataka election results. Clients are liquidating their major long positions and parallelly PRO+DII+CLI also exiting their […]
- How to Trade the Liquidation Phase? – [Part1] In the financial markets, often a set of market participants keep on adding long inventory of a particular trading instrument during bull markets (long inventory pile up phase) over a […]
- Nifty Options Open Interest Snapshot for Jan 2012 Option Series Nifty higher open interest shown in 4700PE indicating that 4700 will be act as a strong support zone for current option series. Also inline with our EOD View on Nifty.
- Nifty and Bank Nifty 90 min charts for 25th May 2012 Nifty and Bank Nifty on the 90 min charts turned to buy mode and currently the support comes near to 4875 and 9262 respectively. Ni
- Nifty 50 EOD charts with SDA2 Trading System : Screenshots My Desktop Amibroker Screenshots for Nifty 50 EOD charts with SDA2 Trading System