Just Trying out a simple Elliot Wave count. Which shows a possible Fifth Wave Extension pattern in nifty
followed by the retracement towards downwards.
Related Readings and Observations
- Nifty and Bank Nifty 90 min charts for 12th June 2012 Trading Nifty and Bank Nifty 90 min charts are in buy mode since last thursday early morning. Currently Nifty intermiate supports are at 5000 and cloud supports are at 4956. Exit long positions if […]
- Nifty Futures Hourly holds the Ichimoku Supports Nifty Futures takes a down turn today and finally got supported near the Ichimoku hourly supports and the hourly trend is still up. Nifty looks weaker in hourly charts if trades below 5250-5260 zone.
- Silver Sentiment Looks Golden Bullish sentiment among silver traders recently fell to 8 percent, the lowest reading since mid-2015. So, sentiment is in the right place for the next big leg in the price pattern.
- Sector Overview : CNX IT – October 2015 Sentiment and Gap Analysis CNX IT Daily Sentiment is negative and down for the consecutive 11 days. Possibly oversold and could bounce back in the shorter term. However last week earning results on the IT stock made […]
- SSEC Testing 200Week Moving Average China Markets( $SSEC ) is facing strong resistance near 200 Week Moving(2615). Which is considered as the ultimate break point between bull and bears. The breakpoint for […]
- Long Term GANN Charts for Nifty Long Term GANN FAN EOD Charts of Nifty shows that recent and most important long term Support line 4890 breaks(4890 remains Key EOD Support ). And in coming session 4890 […]