Just Trying out a simple Elliot Wave count. Which shows a possible Fifth Wave Extension pattern in nifty
followed by the retracement towards downwards.
Related Readings and Observations
- Learnings about GAP up or GAP down Just a 20 EMA mean reversion concept. Any trying to spot trading oppurtunities. If there is a GAP UP or GAP down in any kind of stock just observe it using 5 minute charts and wait for […]
- Baltic Dry Index in Decline Mode Most of the metal,coal and shipping Stocks are Jumping higher. But Baltic Dry Index the leading indicator of global economy is constantly in decline mode since June 2009. […]
- Symmetrical Traingle Patterns in Bata India Stock : Bata India CMP : Rs 157 Breakout above : 160 Target : 200-240 Time Frame : 2-3 Months As of Now Bata India Stock Showing Positive Signs for the formation of […]
- Nifty and Bank Nifty futures – August overview – III Nifty and Bank nifty turned to positional sell mode on last friday during the second hour of the trading. Currently both nifty and bank nifty resistance come near 5709 and 9991 respectively.
- Trading the Volatile Markets with this simple technical strategy. If you are a regular reader of my articles, then you know “I hate technical indicators”. They are a derivative of price action, nothing more than a mathematical complex paralysis. My […]
- How long this short-term price compression holds in Nifty Futures? Nifty Structure is poor in the last three trading sessions indicates the presence of short-term players. Often short-term players are fickle minded and they have a tendency to reverse […]