Still now nothing wrong with the uptrend. More over a breakout from the 21day Twiggs Money Flow negative
divergence shows the strength of the current uptrend
Related Readings and Observations
- Nifty and Bank Nifty 90 min charts for 30 Aug 2012 Trading Nifty and Bank Nifty 90 min charts are in sell mode since last friday. Currently the resistance zone is coming near 5390 and 10352 respectively. And for Nifty intermediate Support is coming near 5271.
- Larsen and Tubro makes quicker retracement below GANN Support Larsen and Tubro recently made a quicker retracement below the GANN support zone 1650 and still sustaining below that. Which indicates a bearish picture. Ideal trade is to […]
- TA Lib Excel Addon installation in Ms Office 2003 & 2007 Here is a simple video that explains how to install TA Lib Excel Addon installation in Ms Office 2003.Ta-Lib is a free tools to help you in analyzing financial data,which you can be used […]
- Nifty and Bank Nifty Trend and Sentiment Analysis – December Outlook Nifty and Bank Nifty weekly sentiment maintains positive despite weakness in the market. Last week DII continued their relentless buying mode despite weakness in the market and with the […]
- Nifty and ADX ( Directional Movement Index) Nifty Spot Price : 4627 Confused in Nifty Direction. Here is a Indicator which denotes in which direction we are going to move. Befor talking about the Index Direction let us […]
- Nifty and Bank Nifty charts for 5th April 2011 Trading Nifty in buy mode with support zone coming around 5800-5810 zone and Bank Nifty turned to buy modewith supports coming near to 11700 on 90 min charts.