Question : Redlines Shows that Trend Lines are Broken So What
does it mean
Answer : Target : Rs900 in short term, Stop Loss 1,200 on closing basis
Related Readings and Observations
- 7 Videos Explains What High Frequency Trading is All About High-frequency trading (HFT) is a primary form of algorithmic trading in finance. Specifically, it is the use of sophisticated technological tools and computer algorithms to rapidly trade […]
- Basics of Algo Trading – Webinar – Symphony Fintech In this Webinar you will be learning the basics of Algo Trading and how to integrate Amibroker based strategies. If you are a Amibroker user and want to learn one step further then this […]
- DR Reddy Medium Term Call Dr Reddy Stock is currently facing resistance near Rs 1680. A Close above 1680 could have a potential to reach Rs 1850-1860 and Rs 1950 as the second target. SL Rs 1600 for postional traders.
- Nifty Futures – Market Profile Analysis – 26th Feb 2018 Fridays Price action ended with a massive short covering followed by fresh money buying with trading sentiment switches to positive. Open Interest in Nifty Futures is up by 5.19% showing […]
- What if the Super Trend Indicator Repaints? Question from Mr.Kumar - Thanx for posting your system. I checked it whole day, its quite good but sometimes i was surprised bcoz stoploss was hit & it showed that STOPLOSS hit but after […]
- Indian rupee is the most undervalued currency as per Big Mac Index The Big Mac Index is published by the Economist to compare the currencies of different countries and to evaluate whether a particular currency is overvaluated or undervaluated.