Question : Redlines Shows that Trend Lines are Broken So What
does it mean
Answer : Target : Rs900 in short term, Stop Loss 1,200 on closing basis
Related Readings and Observations
- Short Term Nifty Support Nifty View for short term from market calls.Nifty the worst case View.To get free Daily nifty supports and Resistance on your mobile Visit […]
- Understanding Tick Volume and Metatrader 4 I tried different Metatrader 4 trading terminals from two different brokers and the volume data is different in both the trading terminals at the same time. Does the broker use different […]
- DR Reddy Medium Term Call Dr Reddy Stock is currently facing resistance near Rs 1680. A Close above 1680 could have a potential to reach Rs 1850-1860 and Rs 1950 as the second target. SL Rs 1600 for postional traders.
- Sayaji hotels : The next big star in the hotel industry Scrip scan:-Sayaji hotelsCode:-523710cmp:-112Introduction:-Booming tourism industry and higher business travel has led to insufficient rooms in indian hotel industry. As a […]
- Nifty Trading Notes on 18th July,2008 Nifty is not giving any clear until 1.p.m. See the EMA setup formed after 1.P.M which tell us to long the day.Where the candle surpasses above the 13 EMA which leads to buy […]
- Nifty and Bank Nifty 90 min charts Nifty and Bank Nifty turned to sell mode last friday with resistance coming near to the zone 5540 and 11000 respectively.