Here is an excellent video to guide you how to trade using
5 Min Charts by following Simple Breakout Trading System
based on Swing High/Low.
Related Readings and Observations
- Nifty Futures – Market Profile Analysis – 28th Feb 2018 Nifty Futures opened gap up however reverses all its gains in the first hour of trading and ended up with a classical ORR setup with b shape structure (long liquidation). Initial […]
- Nifty and Bank Nifty 90 min Cloud Charts for 7th Dec 2011 Trading Nifty and Bank Nifty charts are in buy mode since 1st Dec 2011 on the 90 min ichimoku cloud charts with supports coming around 4857 and 8744 respectively.
- Dow Jones Buy Signal Reversed to Sell NMA Swing trading system for dow jones shows a reversed sell singal for Dow Jones Source: www.marketcalls.in
- Wealthcreator – Nifty Future November Overview Nifty Future breakout from the triangle last week after making the weekly low of 7993 and close the week at the highest level ever for the index. As from chart above one can clearly the […]
- Aban OffShore and Fibonnaci Arc Charting Technicque Fibonacci arcs are a charting technique based on Fibonacci numbers, used to predict the future support and resistance levels for a financial instrument. A typical Fibonacci […]
- Nifty 90 min Ichimoku Charts for 12th Aug Trading Nifty 90 min ichimoku charts are shown and it is in sell mode since 26th July and currently nears the resistance cloud zone breakout could bring a directional move towards 5300-5315 levels.