Here is an excellent video to guide you how to trade using
5 Min Charts by following Simple Breakout Trading System
based on Swing High/Low.
Related Readings and Observations
- Shopper Stop : Long Term Outlook Shopper stop limited made an technical bullish breakout from triangle formation past week. The stock made its life time high at 572+ and closed the week at 547.25. The last candle is […]
- ChartIQ – WebTrader for MT4 ChartIQ - WebTrader for MT4 is a ultra cool charting product with attractive user interface and better user experience. It is a white-labeled product for the Forex/CFD brokers compatible […]
- Using Options to get paid to buy Blue-chip stock for less I would like to thank all readers of marketcalls for your mails. As I was busy with my new sub-broker, I could not update here. Most retail traders buy put option to make money in […]
- Nifty and Bank Nifty 90 min charts for 18th Apr 2010 Nifty turns to sell mode with resistance comes around 5847 need to reverse the position once the resistance breaks. Bank Nifty still in buy mode with support coming around 11648
- Nifty and Bank Nifty 90 min charts for 11 May 2011 Nifty and Bank nifty nears the support zone 5530 and 11970 respectively but still on the buy mode. reverse the position if the supports breaks..
- Nifty falls below 5 EMA Nifty daily chart shows a Falls below 5 EMA after a long time and producing sell signal in nifty. And Now 5 EMA line will act as a resistance zone Source: www.marketcalls.in