Related Readings and Observations
- Nifty and Bank Nifty 90 min charts for 16 May 2012 Trading Nifty and Bank Nifty 90 min are in sell mode on the 90 min ichimoku cloud charts with cloud resistance coming near to 4979 and 9467 respectively.
- 45 Years of Gold Historical Chart – Infographic Gold is traditionally the store of value to which investors turn in times of instability.Chart shows the past 45 years history of Dollar Denominated Gold Chart since 1968. And this […]
- Computational Finance : The Quants Heaven If you have an aptitude in Computer Programming, Mathematics and Finance then you are looking for the term known as Computational Finance or Financial Engineering. Computational Finance […]
- TRIN Update for NYSE Composite Index Chart shows TRIN update for NYSE Composite Index. 10 day of SMA is currently above 1(Bearishness) and also trading above for a very long time. Source: www.marketcalls.in
- Nifty attempts to close below Weekly 5 EMA Nifty attempts to close below the 5 EMA(5435) Weekly Chart for the very first time since June,2010. Building open interest in 5500 is the first sign of the continuation of the bearishness […]
- Options Strategy for the Month of October – Bull Call Spread/Long Call Nifty is likely to cross 6300 by expiry due to following reasons.Sustained buying by FIIs – incoming smart money, Sustained selling by DIIs - outgoing dumb money