QuotesOnDesk is a desktop software application to view intraday stock quotes from NSE, India. It downloads Intraday as well as EOD stock quotes and provides basic charts.
- Runs on desktop. No need to log-in or open internet browser and waste time in finding stock codes and quote pages for individual stocks
- Downloads IntraDay quotes of NSE Indices and Futures too
- You can set your own download interval (5 min/10 min/15min or any duration you want)
- Can be used as desktop stock ticker or desktop stock watch list
- Can be used as data feed for charting and analysis softwares like MetaStock, Amibroker etc
- You can choose the interval at which to download the intraday quotes
- You can select the stocks for which you want the IntraDay quotes. Quotes for only those symbols will be downloaded
- You can change the stock selection anytime you want
- Downloads between 9.30-16.00 hours so can be kept running overnight without consuming internet bandwidth/data limits
- Provides basic charts on downloaded IntraDay/EOD Quotes
- You can select to download IntraDay NSE Indices too.
- Compare your stock with other stocks or indices (on charts)
- Charts are refreshed automatically
- Displays IntraDay/EOD charts. You can compare 3 stocks and 2 indices at a time on charts
- Runs in the background without any irritating message boxes/popups for errors or otherwise (you can close the window and just have an icon in the system tray)
- Can connect through proxy/firewall and hence can be run in LAN environment
- Quotes are saved to database and also optionally in daywise csv files (automatically)
- Downloads EOD quotes data (just give start & end date for the period to get EOD quotes)
- Export downloaded EOD data (for all stocks or for only the selected stocks)
- Automatically saves intraday quotes in MetaStock format !
- Also it can export downloaded Intraday or EOD data into MetaStock Format on a single click of a button !
- Also saves or exports Intraday/EOD quotes in a single ASCII/CSV file
- Can download Intraday Futures data (for 1, 2 or all 3 contracts). Also the stock symbol remains same. Symbol is NSE symbol padded with month and year of contract expiry. So quotes for REL for futures expirying on 27Mar08 symbol will be REL0308 and so on!!
- Intraday data for Index Futures can also be downloaded
- Intraday futures data is also saved automatically in MetaStock format
To install and run this application you need
– Windows 98/98SE/ME/2000/XP/Vista (Note: Application has been tested on Windows XP SP2 only)
– Microsoft .Net Framework v2.0 or later.
– Internet connection
Most of our trial versions will function for up to 120-180 days.