Nifty at this point of time looks overbought. Though it is in a buy signal.
So Book timely profits if you are in long. Correction could take place
Related Readings and Observations
- Nifty hourly trading for 13 Aug 2010 Nifty hourly resistance still near 5466 zone and continuing the sell mode. Also in yesterdays action it nears the first GANN Support zone 5375-5370 region. As the GANN Supports are in […]
- Invest by Watching News? Accept These Pitfalls Did you know that the vast majority of portfolios are built on false assumptions? These false assumptions -- or Market Myths -- have been passed down across generations. They are so baked […]
- Bharti Weekly Charts – NMA Analysis NMA Analysis offering a long term sell signal in Bharti Weekly Charts with Supports at 740 and 630 region. Source: www.marketcalls.in
- Now Watch NCDEX Futures Live and Positional Charts Now watch NCDEX Agri Charts both Live (4 charts) and Positional (20 Charts - EOD Auto Update ) at marketcalls.
- Will Nifty Close above 5850 for January Options Series? Nifty on the EOD charts with supertrend indicator is in buy mode since the start of december month and currently the support zone is coming close to 5860
- Nifty and Bank Nifty 90 min Ichimoku charts for 4th July 2011 Trading Nifty and Bank Nifty both are in buy mode since June 24,2011 and currently the ichimoku cloud supports are at 5538 for nifty and 11004 for bank nifty. Higher Open interest built up seen in […]