Nifty at this point of time looks overbought. Though it is in a buy signal.
So Book timely profits if you are in long. Correction could take place
Related Readings and Observations
- DOW-GOLD Ratio touched new low The Dow/Gold Ratio chart shows the ratio of the price of the Dow to the price of gold. Another way to look at it is the number of ounces of gold it takes to buy one share of the Dow. For […]
- Nifty Futures Short Term Overview – January Expiry – Part 2 The context had nothing much changed from the last write up except the market moved from a 100 point range to 200 point range.Volatility is much improved for this week. Nifty Futures […]
- The Marketcalls Kitchen Chef @ Work Its saturday really tired of looking into the stock charts so decided to make this moment interesting. Here we go "The Kitchen Chef @ Work"
- Nifty Futures to continue short term uptrend Nifty is had a crazy volatile day. Huge downswing followed by a steep recovery during mid of the day. And on the 15min timeframe quick flip trading strategy got into long mode in the last […]
- Gold-OIL Ratio turning up once again Gold / Oil ratio refers to how much crude oil can be bought with one ounce of Gold. With gold at $1000 per ounce and oil at $66 per barrel, the Gold/Oil ratio is at 15.15. […]
- Coppock Indicator Update for Sensex Long Term Indicator - Coppock is turning upside from the bottom. Also Sensex had broken the long term resistance 200 Week Moving average line.. near 12,800. Thought its a […]