Nifty at this point of time looks overbought. Though it is in a buy signal.
So Book timely profits if you are in long. Correction could take place
Related Readings and Observations
- 7 Long Term Charts to Watch CNX Small cap index maitains the long term sell mode since Jul2014 and currently on the verge of breakout any close above 5291 on daily basis could change the trend to long term buy mode.
- Start Trading on SGX Nifty from India – Complete Details. The Singapore Exchange, which is started trading in Nifty options in December 2011, may very well see a significant portion of volumes moving overseas.Lower transaction costs due to lower […]
- Converge 2017 – Market Profile Traders Conference Chennai OCT 2017 You know that Market Profile is one of the best tool available for short term and very short term trading, Our Mentors use Market profile extensively to Make better trading decisions. If […]
- VIX FIX Signals a possible bottom in Nifty Futures? Willam VIX FIX study has been applied over the daily and weekly charts of Nifty futures. And VIX FIX turning down from the peak indicate a possible bottom is already in place. On the […]
- Nifty and Bank Nifty futures – August overview – III Nifty and Bank nifty turned to positional sell mode on last friday during the second hour of the trading. Currently both nifty and bank nifty resistance come near 5709 and 9991 respectively.
- Warren Buffett and Jim Cramer Speak out on 2008 Stock Market !! THE GURUS of the stock market world include Warren Buffett, Jim Cramer, Carl Icahn and Jim Rogers. The lesser known gurus such as Alexander Green (Oxford Club), Bill Bonner (The Daily […]