Nifty is in buy mode since crossing 5347 on the 90 min charts. Currently the cloud supports are near 5424-5432.
Related Readings and Observations
- How to Trade in a High Volatile Markets using Market Profile In recent turbulent times in the markets, it is very difficult for many traders to manage their positions. Here are some of the guidelines on how to manage your positions in a High […]
- Warning: Strong Volatility Ahead Indian Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman announces corporation tax rate cuts and slashed to 22% (effective rate 25.17% including cess and surcharge) and that's the Internation news, […]
- Nifty and Bank Nifty Trading at the Upper Extreme Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures are trading in a sideways compression mode for quite some time in Jan 2019 series. Both Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures are trading very close to […]
- Nifty September Expiry Begins with Volatility Nifty Futures September expiry kick-started with high volatility. Short term quick flip signals turned positive with immediate supports coming around 11655 levels. Price holding above […]
- Nifty Trading Outlook for April 2018 New Financial Year about to start and it is always refreshing to kick start with a unbiased outlook especially when a new derivative series starts. Structurally so far correction in Nifty […]
- How to Trade Nifty for November Expiry? Nifty is trading around All time high. October Futures is more of one-sided movement with an approximate swing of 500+ points swing. The trading sentiment is holding positive across the […]