Nifty is currently Trading Below 16 June 2006 low. So Possibly the Level 2868 could be act as a resistance in
coming weeks on Weekly closing basis.
Related Readings and Observations
- Amibroker EOD Signals for Nifty 50 Stocks- New Feature Launched Do you love to track/analyze Blue Chip Indian Companies? Do you have a stock portfolio in Nifty 50 Companies and need to know the current market trend of those companies? Here is an […]
- Understanding Order Management Systems in India Historically, order management systems have focused on automating internal communications, allowing traders to electronically collect orders and instructions from portfolio managers, […]
- Bull Maintanence Game in Nifty Nifty CMP : Rs 3269.3 It is the Game repeated again and again in niftyAnd Today's of maintanence nifty above 3200 and it is the 2nd attempt to save nifty […]
- Your Broker – Online Broker Selection Tool Your Broker is a Marketcalls Initiative to Choose your Best Broker and Know your broker and his offerings better than anyone else. We started this project 2 months back and done multiple […]
- Icimoku Cloud breakout in Dollar Index There is a sudden cloud breakout in the dollar index weekly charts above 78 as shown in the charts. Which indicates longer term uptrend in Dollar.
- Nifty Weekly Analysis for 13-17, July, 2009 Nifty closes below a fresh 4 week low. Nifty Weekly Resistance5 EMA-Low - 4105 - candle closed below 5EMA -Low on Weekly basis since March,2009 13 EMA - 4033 - Nifty […]