Nifty is currently Trading Below 16 June 2006 low. So Possibly the Level 2868 could be act as a resistance in
coming weeks on Weekly closing basis.
Related Readings and Observations
- Extreme Positive Sentiment in Bank Nifty Futures Bank Nifty Futures tested an intraday high of 27425. Trading sentiment was getting into extreme which possibly indicates overbought levels.
- [Bangalore Workshop] Trading Strategies for Active Traders Learn the nuances of trading/investing strategies, the art of chart reading and picking up high probability trades. It is an educational workshop for active traders focused on how to pick […]
- Crude trading near Major Resistance Crude : $108/Barrel If crude is able to trade above 111.77 where the 200day Moving average comes exactly. Then the following targets are possible $118, $125 with is […]
- Will 2015 be a Year of Silver Bulls? Fundamental remains very weak for silver from last few months, gold with bad performance in 2014 kept pressure on silver as well as slowdown in leading manufacturing economy china slashes […]
- Nifty Futures – Top Down Analysis – Mar 2017 After Uttar Pradesh and Uttarkand Election results, street expectations are getting extremely positive as majority of the traders and investors community hoping markets set to gap up after […]
- Ichimoku Cloud Forecasting for-High Probability Trades The word Ichimoku can be translated to mean "a glance" or "one look". Kinko translates into "equilibrium" or "balance", with respect to price and time, and Hyo is the Japanese word for […]