Nifty is currently Trading Below 16 June 2006 low. So Possibly the Level 2868 could be act as a resistance in
coming weeks on Weekly closing basis.
Related Readings and Observations
- Nifty hourly trading for 28th July 2010 Nifty maintains the hourly buy mode since 22nd July 2010. Hourly clouds are near the 5419-5427 band. Reverse longs only if the resistance band got broken on hourly basis otherwise shorts […]
- Crude Technical outlook – reversal possible in coming days ? Crude oil's rally continued last week and reached as high as 109.32 dollar/barrel. Crude given a long bull run in new financial year. Now its time to review at reversal possibilities.
- In Depth Study on Software Vendor Empanelment at NSE India SEBI allowed all exchanges to go for online trading in year 2000.After that NSE release his Circular no. NSE/CMO/0029/2000 dated December 19, 2000 regarding Empanelment of Vendors for CTCL […]
- Things you need to know about Twitter IPO Twitter the social network, which is now valued at US $10 billion had filed for IPO on 12th September. The company used its own Twitter account Thursday afternoon to announce it had filed […]
- Hot Happenings in the financial World RBI cuts CRR by 150 bps, move to inject Rs 60K crIndustrial Recession: Aug IIP at 1.3% vs 10.9% YoYInfosys Lowered their Guidance.World going into recession, not depression: JP Morgan Dow […]
- Nifty and Bank Nifty August Futures Positional Charts Nifty and Bank Nifty August Future hourly Charts are shown. The Positional Trend in both nifty and bank nifty future is currently in down trend and there is a strong divergence in nifty […]