Chart shows Buy and Sell signals for the past 3 months.
Rule is simple
Go long if the Nifty candle closes above 5EMA and
Go Short if Nifty candle closes below 5 EMA
Related Readings and Observations
- Silver under trouble Chart shown is ichimoku weekly chart of silver. Immediately you can recognise that silver is very closely trading below the ichimoku resistance zone. Traders can initate shorts in silver […]
- Nifty and Bank Nifty Strategy Overview Post Election Results As of now 7500CE and 8000CE has the higher open interest which indicates a possible resistance at 7500 for the current month. As Nifty Responded with a sharp reversal from the high on […]
- Nifty Song – Kolaveri Di Style Song Nifty goes the Kolaveri Style Song. I Found this topic somewhere on the facebook. Read it, Sing it and have fun.
- GANN and Twiggs Update for Sensex One more chart I was supposed to post. But accidently my System got crashed. It is a chart for Nifty where the GANN resistance for nifty comes near 4990 zone similar to […]
- MCX Gold Hourly SDA2 Trend Trading Chart – 29 July 2011 MCX Gold Hourly charts with SDA2 Trend trading buy or sell signals has been published in the marketcalls for the very first time. Updates will be continue with SDA2 trend trading charts […]
- Nifty Future – Market Profile Analysis for 20th June 2017 Trading On Mondays trading session price is able to find a new higher equilibrium compare to the Fridays session as value is created higher and market sentiment too revived to positive mode […]