Chart shows Buy and Sell signals for the past 3 months.
Rule is simple
Go long if the Nifty candle closes above 5EMA and
Go Short if Nifty candle closes below 5 EMA
Related Readings and Observations
- Dow Jones Technical Analysis on 90 min charts Dow Jones 90 minute ichimoku charts are shown . Dow Jones are in sideways mode on 90 min charts and currently in sell mode with resistance coming near to 11270.
- RRG Study : Indian Stock Sectors Under Trouble? Bank Nifty shows a considerable strength in the current fall of CNX Nifty. Compared to other sectors the relative strength in Bank Nifty is far better. However most of the sectors shows a […]
- Now Globaldatafeeds enables Realtime NSE Currency derivative feeds Today Globaldatafeeds announced that from 8th January 2014 - GFDL adds NSE Currency realtimedatafeed in its portfolio. And Now active PAID clients can access currency derivaties free users […]
- MCX Gold Hourly SDA2 Trend Trading Chart – 29 July 2011 MCX Gold Hourly charts with SDA2 Trend trading buy or sell signals has been published in the marketcalls for the very first time. Updates will be continue with SDA2 trend trading charts […]
- Nifty and Bank Nifty Hourly Charts May 2014 Overview Nifty on the hourly charts is in sell mode since 29th April 2014 and currently the resistance zone comes around 6766. However on contrary Banknifty still maintaining the positional buy […]
- Sebi may ban brokers from giving stock tips March 31, 2008 17:47 ISTLast Updated: March 31, 2008 19:24 ISTAmid sharp volatility and selling pressure at the bourses, market regulator Sebi on Monday proposed to ban exclusive […]