Chart shows Buy and Sell signals for the past 3 months.
Rule is simple
Go long if the Nifty candle closes above 5EMA and
Go Short if Nifty candle closes below 5 EMA
Related Readings and Observations
- MCX Gold and Copper Hourly Chart – 12 July 2011 The recently most traded base metal, Gold is in buy mode with the support coming around Rs. 22321.0 per 10 grams.
- Reliance in Slow transition towards Bull Market? If you had looked either into the Daily or Weekly charts of Reliance there is too much noise in the charts. The another way to filter out the noise from the system is by choosing the […]
- How the Liqudity Hunt Happened on 21st Sep 2016 Lets understand the price movement of Nifty Future charts on 21st Sep 2016 and lets try to understand how the liquidity hunt happened. Nifty Futures opened within previous days range and […]
- RSI Divergence Indicator – Optimized AFL code RSI Divergence Indicator - Hope most of them had heard it. Does anyone tested the accuracy of this trading indicator. This RSI Divergence is the modified and optimized version for Nifty […]
- Nifty September Expiry Begins with Volatility Nifty Futures September expiry kick-started with high volatility. Short term quick flip signals turned positive with immediate supports coming around 11655 levels. Price holding above […]
- My Quotes – Free Yahoo intraday Realtime data update for Amibroker Here is an interesting light weight software(86.6kb) from volumedigger named My Quotes. This light weight software utility could be used to update your amibroker software in […]