Chart shows Buy and Sell signals for the past 3 months.
Rule is simple
Go long if the Nifty candle closes above 5EMA and
Go Short if Nifty candle closes below 5 EMA
Related Readings and Observations
- How to Get Institutional Grade End of the Day data for Amibroker Refinitiv - DataLink that's the key to the answer if you are looking for Institutional Grade End of the Day data which provides reliable and robust data feed to Traders/Investors.
- How to Get a Firm Handle on Gold’s Ups and Downs In the closing days of November, the Daily Sentiment Index registered a ten-day average of just 9.1% gold bulls. That was only the third time in the sentiment gauge's 30-year history that […]
- Aro Granite India Limited : Short Term Buy Buy : Aro Granite India Limited CMP : 86.85 Time Frame : Hold Till end of Bonus Record Date and sell it a day before Record Date About the Company Aro […]
- Nifty Future Weekly Observation – Wealth Creator If Nifty Future remains below 8295 Future level the bears are in control and market is weak for more correction. The supports at 8180 and 8060 the upside potential will open up once nifty […]
- Nifty Futures – Weekend Review July 2019 A lot many news factors had come in the last 45 days starting right from Exit Poll Announcements, Lok Sabha Election Results, RBI Rate Cut, India Tariff Announcement, July Union Budget […]
- Sector Overview : CNX IT – October 2015 Sentiment and Gap Analysis CNX IT Daily Sentiment is negative and down for the consecutive 11 days. Possibly oversold and could bounce back in the shorter term. However last week earning results on the IT stock made […]