Chart shows Buy and Sell signals for the past 3 months.
Rule is simple
Go long if the Nifty candle closes above 5EMA and
Go Short if Nifty candle closes below 5 EMA
Related Readings and Observations
- Nifty and Bank Nifty 90 min charts for 16 Apr 2012 Trading Nifty on friday ended with strong downtrend on all the timeframe. On the 90 min charts nifty turned to sell mode its attempt to test intermediate level 5324 ends in vain and resulting in […]
- How to Reduce or Avoid your Capital Gain Tax? Here is short infographic on how you can adjust, reduce and avoid capital gains tax. The rate of tax on capital gains depends on the nature of the asset and the holding period.
- Gold Monetization Scheme Explained After much waiting and anticipation, finance ministry has recently released a discussion paper, which is mainly proposed on the available gold monetization scheme. Moreover, finance […]
- Market calls Revenue Chart For the first time disclosing the truth. The above amibroker monthly chart(Monthly Income Vs Time(month-year)) shows the revenue of marketcalls(in terms of dollars) from the Google Adsense […]
- Cairn Energy – Technical Perspective from Marketcalls Stock : Cairn Energy CMP : Rs 275 Target : Rs 300 and 340 Few Days Back Arun in his blog has initiated a buy call in Cairn Energy. And here i like to […]
- MCX to launch New Contracts up to March 2015. Here is a very big relief for the MCX Commodity players, FMC allowed MCX to launch contracts up to March 2015 as soon as a new technology agreement is signed between MCX and FTIL. FMC has […]