Probably We are heading towards Downwards and likely to test 2633 tommorow
as RSI Inidcators shows overbought levels in nifty.
Related Readings and Observations
- Is the USDINR Braced to test All time High? After Dr.Raguram Rajan's(RBI Governer) announcement that he will not continue in office for the second term, stock markets on Monday reacted with gap down and recovered on relief of BRexit […]
- Inida VIX – Volatility Index If you are a nifty trader then you should be familiar with Nifty Volatility Index VIX […]
- Nifty Positional Shorts based on 70/1030 EMA Strategy Here is the simple,popular and classical positional EMA strategy that works good in a very good volatile market. In this strategy we use 70/1030 EMA crossover to take buy or sell decisions.
- How to Get a Firm Handle on Gold’s Ups and Downs In the closing days of November, the Daily Sentiment Index registered a ten-day average of just 9.1% gold bulls. That was only the third time in the sentiment gauge's 30-year history that […]
- [Recorded Webinar] Crash Course on Orderflow – Feb 2019 This recorded webinar contains both Theory & Practical implementation of Orderflow analysis during live markets. This orderflow course helps intraday traders/scalpers to understand how to […]
- Nifty 90 min Charts for 15 Feb 2011 Nifty 90 min trend turned up with cloud supports coming around 5300-5320 zone. Highest Open Interest Builtup seen in 5400PE options strike price.