Probably We are heading towards Downwards and likely to test 2633 tommorow
as RSI Inidcators shows overbought levels in nifty.
Related Readings and Observations
- MCX Commodities Positional Trend Update – 6th July Three MCX commodities (Gold,Silver,Crude) is positional Trend Update for 6th July 2013. Currently MCX Gold and MCX Silver reversed to sell mode whereas MCX Crude maintains buy mode.
- Traders Index: TRIN – Stock Market Trading Strategies The Traders Index (TRIN for short), developed by Richard W. Arms, is a short-term trading index that offers the day trader and the longterm investor a look at how volume — not time — […]
- More Volatility Ahead in September Future Series Last week nifty futures opened gap down at 8010.1 and crashed -5.9% last monday. The next day nifty made a panic intraday bottom at 7665 followed by a sharp recovery to test 8125 during […]
- Quantcon 2015 – Live Streaming Conference Quantcon 2015 a disruptive quant trading event, will break down the existing walls to algorithmic trading by giving you an inside look at tools and content sets typically available only to […]
- Nifty Shorter term Ichimoku Cloud trade The below trade is based on our observation on Ichimoku with Nifty. 5030-4990 will be Intra Support Zone go and long with intraday stop loss of 4990 positional target will be 5200
- Oil Prices Vs. Production: See the “Elephant” Almost Everyone Ignores There's a widespread assumption that supply and demand drive oil prices. Almost all economists base their oil forecasts entirely on this premise, and so do many speculators. If the oil […]