Probably We are heading towards Downwards and likely to test 2633 tommorow
as RSI Inidcators shows overbought levels in nifty.
Related Readings and Observations
- Reduce your Transaction Cost using Synthetic Long/Short Future If you are a professional future trader in the markets then transaction cost plays a major role while trading. Lower the transaction cost translates to better returns and also reduces the […]
- RTDF New version Supports Both Yahoo Finance and Google Finance Realtime Datafeed RTDF 1.1.0.023 for Amibrokeris a light weight executable ( neither .Net nor Java) realtime datafeed software developed using C/C++. The demo release is free with two months validity and […]
- Nifty EOD SDA2 trend trading charts Nifty turned to buy signal on last friday on the EOD charts as per SDA2 trend trading system. Which indicates that the medium term nifty is likely in the buy mode and chances of […]
- Video Tutorial : How to Get Historical PE Ratio for Nifty? Here is a simple video tutorial on how to retrieve Historical PE Ratio for Nifty using NSE EOD Charting Feature. Currently we support PE Ratio, PB Ratio, Dividend Yield for Nifty.
- Nifty and Bank Nifty Futures 3 Years of IEOD Historical Database in CSV format Now download Nifty and Bank Nifty futures 3 years of 1min IEOD Historical database in CSV format and import it into your favorite charting software to learn technical analysis to test your […]
- Nifty Trend Update for 3rd Feb 2009 Trend Turns from positive to negative with 5 EMA Resistance at 2803. RSI-2 Dips below 50 shows increased selling pressureSource: www.marketcalls.in