Probably We are heading towards Downwards and likely to test 2633 tommorow
as RSI Inidcators shows overbought levels in nifty.
Related Readings and Observations
- Nifty Pharma does 200MA Hook Reversal and Responsive Coppock Turns Positive Last time Nifty Pharma rejected around 10700+ levels. Interestingly this time both short term and medium term view sentiment shifts to a positive mode which brings a positive outlook into […]
- How to Handle Nifty Breakout Trades? One of the toughest part in trading is you see a trend breakout and not try to trade against it. However most of traders love to short a strong trend for smaller gains and the short […]
- V-lintra V6 – Bank Nifty Futures Trading System: TradeStudio Vlintra V6 is a VWAP + Linear Regression based volatile channel trading system with adaptive parameters. It has a better timing filter and intra bar execution to remove unwanted trades […]
- Nifty 500Tick Charts for Positional Trading for March Contract Introducing a new style of trading with Tick Data based Charts for positional trading. I generally prefer 500tick Charts for executing positional strategies.
- Hidden Gem and Multibagger: Ennore Coke Limited Ennore Coke LimitedBSE:512369CMP : Rs. 20.40 as on 5th Oct. 2007TARGET: Rs. 80 in 18 months Website: www.ennorecoke.comABOUT THE COMPANY This company was incorporated as a public limited […]
- S&P500 and Dow Jones Hourly Charts February Overview – III Currently Both the US Indices S&P500 and Dow Jones are in positional Buy mode since 7th Jan 2014. Currently the support zone coming around 1824 and 15988 respectively. Position will be […]