Probably We are heading towards Downwards and likely to test 2633 tommorow
as RSI Inidcators shows overbought levels in nifty.
Related Readings and Observations
- Metatrader 4 – Web Platform Overview Year 2015 is the era of Brokers focusing more on Technology especially on the Client Front end UI design and therby providing more power to the retail traders. Many popular brokers and […]
- Nifty and Bank Nifty trading for 29th April 2011 – Noon Update Nifty and bank nifty turned to sell mode with resistance zone coming near to 5850 and 11800 respectively. Ranbaxy Stop Loss got hit yesterday after closing EOD below 455.
- Next GANN Support Comes near 4620 Nifty closed decisively below 5 EMA(Low) Weekly. Which indicates weekly sell signal as per 5EMA(High-Low) Principle. And from the shorter term GANN Charts next range of […]
- Bulls Eye on Chinese Markets Chinese Stock Markets Shangai Composite(SSEC) is the first to touch and trade above 200 day Moving Average zone. Which is technically considered as the Start of the Bull […]
- Nifty and Bank Nifty 90 min charts for 11 July 2011 Trading Nifty 90 min charts Nifty 90 min charts is in buy mode with supports coming around 5633 and bank nifty is in sell mode with resistance coming around 11340. Bank Nifty 90 min charts
- Nifty and Trin Update 10 day SMA of TRIN moves above 1(Bearishness). Negative trend will be intiated once again. This time 2400 should be tested atleast. Stop loss comes near 2850Source: www.marketcalls.in