Chart shows Buy and Sell signals for the past 3 months.
Rule is simple
Go long if the Nifty candle closes above 5EMA and
Go Short if Nifty candle closes below 5 EMA
Related Readings and Observations
- SDA2 Hourly Nifty Future charts Hourly Nifty Future charts for the fans of SDA2 Trend trading system. Few more hourly charts are included for you reference about the trading system. Testing this afl code and feedbacks appreciated!
- ChartIQ Realtime charting app for IPAD and Windows Tablets A premium mobile realtime charting app is the need of the hour for every trader. When it comes to such an app on the go, ChartIQ is the premier legend. When it comes to charting, data […]
- Nifty Options Open Interest Snapshot for Jan 2012 Option Series Nifty higher open interest shown in 4700PE indicating that 4700 will be act as a strong support zone for current option series. Also inline with our EOD View on Nifty.
- Volatility Band – Long Only Reversal Trading System Here is a simple volatility based long only reversal trading system inspired from Sylvain Vervoort's Volatilty Band. Sylvian generally built volatilty for swing trading however here we […]
- Chinese Indices Still below Ichimoku Clouds Earlier we had a discussion about the bearish setup in Icimoku cloud Indices charts and this post is just a relook into Weekly cloud charts once again Ichimoku Cloud Charts for Nifty,Dow […]
- Nifty Vs Andrew Pitchfork tool Dr. Alan Andrews developed a channel technique to show areas of support and resistance from a baseline. This use of a median line is the key to using the Andrews Pitchfork. […]