Chart shows Buy and Sell signals for the past 3 months.
Rule is simple
Go long if the Nifty candle closes above 5EMA and
Go Short if Nifty candle closes below 5 EMA
Related Readings and Observations
- 10 day SMA of trin Dips below 1 10 day SMA of trin Dips below 1 this time which is a sign of bullishness. Looks a fresh breakout is possible with based supports at 4533 and 4412 Source: www.marketcalls.in
- Gold-Oil Ratio at the Historical High Now with One ounce of Gold one can buy 83 barrels of Crude Oil. Gold-Oil Ratio is at the historical peak as the FED keep their money printing to stimulate the economy.
- Recession In The US Economy An economy is officially in recession when Gross Domestic Production of a country is negative for two quarters or more. The stress here is on negative growth. However, it is likely that […]
- 10 day SMA of TRIN at 1 10 day SMA of TRIN at 1. If trin shoots above 1 then more bearishness in future. However respecting 1 and if trin start declining from here... then possibly trend reversal […]
- Access Now Online Anywhere Any Device Now Online is a popular trading terminal provided by most of the discount brokers (For NSE & BSE Stocks, Futures, Currency Derivatives). It is also popular among Tablet, Mobile users at it […]
- Should I give Weightage to Lower or Higher Timeframes? Another sort of questions arising while trading/investing based on time frames. Which time frame should I prefer? And weightage should be prefered shorter time frames or Longer timeframes […]