"An Error Shown by a Computer:
No Keyboard Connected…
Press F1 to Continue…….".
Related Readings and Observations
- Crude Technicals for the Week Crude : $104.45/Barell - News: Oil jumps above $104 a barrel on US bailout plan Oil prices shot up more than $6 a barrel Friday, breaking back into $100 […]
- Gold Technical Outlook for 12th Feb 2012 Now gold is trading around 30590 ($1645) & as we can see on charts, after a long time gold was able to break below $1665 area which was providing bounce from last few weeks. The breakout […]
- Nifty Hourly Ichimoku charts for 11 Jan 2010 Possibly a shorter term temporary bounce back from lows towards the resistance cloud zone. Almost most of the basic indicators on hourly timeframe are oversold now.
- Nifty in Typical Bull Market – Buy Signal on Weekly Charts One of our Favorite Strategy to predict long term bull market with minimal risk is 13-13 Wilders Moving Average Channel offset trading system is applied to Nifty weekly chart and […]
- Nifty hourly trading for August 6 Nifty hourly supports at 5437 failure to hold 5437 will target 5330 zone. Shorts are recommended only below 5437
- Decoding the Wall Street : Infographic on Financial Algorithms Decoding the Wall Street this infographic gives you an idea and insights on how algorithmic trading and Big Data plays a major role in financial markets and various industrial sectors. It […]