"An Error Shown by a Computer:
No Keyboard Connected…
Press F1 to Continue…….".
Related Readings and Observations
- New Retail Trader and Investor Monitor Thought of creating a simple monitor to understand how many retail traders are really interested in this market? are they opening new trading/demat accounts? are they seeking tips in the […]
- The History of the Rupee In 1935, under the Paper Currency Act of 1861, the Raj was granted the monopoly of issuing notes, ending the practice of private and presidency banks. But these currencies continued to be […]
- A Two-Bar Pattern that Points to Trade Setups I'm no doubt dating myself, but when I was a kid, I had a popgun -- the old-fashioned kind with a cork and string (no fake Star Wars light saber for me). You pulled the trigger, and the […]
- Why Algo Traders Stay Away From Traditional Trading Platforms? The so called Quant or Algo traders prefers to stay mostly away from Traditional trading platforms like Amibroker, Ninjatrader, Metatrader, Metastock, Tradestation etc. Do you know why?
- Relinfra Futures : Bearish Outlook Relinfra future closed the week @ 686.80 the high made for the week 707.75, Relinfra has made bearish close for the week, the last two weekly bars are bearish bar.
- MCX Commodities Positional Trend Update – 6th July Three MCX commodities (Gold,Silver,Crude) is positional Trend Update for 6th July 2013. Currently MCX Gold and MCX Silver reversed to sell mode whereas MCX Crude maintains buy mode.