Chart shows Buy and Sell signals for the past 3 months.
Rule is simple
Go long if the Nifty candle closes above 5EMA and
Go Short if Nifty candle closes below 5 EMA
Related Readings and Observations
- Understanding Discount Brokers in India Have your ever wondered why discount brokers(e.g Tradejini, Zerodha,Compositedge,RKSV,RK Global) are charging very less and cheap rokerage when compared to full service brokers like […]
- PayPal India – Withdraw funds to your bank account absolutely FREE Indian PayPal users can now withdraw funds from their PayPal account to their bank accounts absolutely FREE!!
- Nifty Options Open Interest Snapshot for Jan 2012 Option Series Nifty higher open interest shown in 4700PE indicating that 4700 will be act as a strong support zone for current option series. Also inline with our EOD View on Nifty.
- Trin easing from Oversold Levels 10 day SMA of Trin Recovering from Oversold Levels(1.7) with showing some rise in the markets. Now trin is targetting towards the value 1 with rising markets in short term. […]
- Shortern URL threat to your financials URL shortening is a technique on the World Wide Web where a provider makes a web page available under a very short URL in addition to the original address. For example, […]
- [Tradezilla] – Daily Market Summary 28th Mar 2016 Daily Market Profile Summary explains the key reference levels, high probability zones, Indicator Sentiments and trading sentiment in the markets. Access is limited to Tradezilla members only.