Chart shows Buy and Sell signals for the past 3 months.
Rule is simple
Go long if the Nifty candle closes above 5EMA and
Go Short if Nifty candle closes below 5 EMA
Related Readings and Observations
- Nifty and Bank Nifty Sentimental Analysis and Market Observation Nifty responded negatively to the Bihar election results (declared on sunday). Sentimental & emotional traders/investors strongly reacted to the news followed by sharp intraday recovery in […]
- Nifty Trading below Daily Cloud Supports Nifty finally got down below the daily cloud supports. Trend got weak for medium term. Warning for those who holding stocks on deliveries for shorter term
- Aurobindo Pharma Ltd : Short Term Pick Stock : Aurobindo Pharma Ltd CMP : 278 Target : 310 and 325 Potentail Upside : 10-15% This Stock is currently at oversold zone. Yesterday this stock recovered […]
- Gold Medium Term Outlook – Trading Sentiment turns Bullish Since last two years Gold is currently trading in a very broader range 200 point range (1150-1350 on weekly timeframe). Trading sentiment for this week turned to positive which indicates […]
- Silver Sentiment Looks Golden Bullish sentiment among silver traders recently fell to 8 percent, the lowest reading since mid-2015. So, sentiment is in the right place for the next big leg in the price pattern.
- Is it Play in Forex from R.B.I? 14th May,2008,Market CallsAuthor - Rajandran Is it a play from R.B.I in Forex to decrease inflation figures Resuming its slide against the dollar, the rupee plunged to its […]