Hmmm,,, Not bad 🙂
Tested 38.2%(Rs 72.28) and made a high of Rs72.70
Chart shown : 15 min IEOD charts for Petronet
Observation – Bullish Crab Pattern in Petronet
Related Readings and Observations
- Nifty and Head and shoulders NIfty CMP : 4352The head and shoulders pattern is generally regarded as a reversal pattern and it is most often seen in uptrends. It is also most reliable when found in an […]
- Video Tutorial : How to Get Historical PE Ratio for Nifty? Here is a simple video tutorial on how to retrieve Historical PE Ratio for Nifty using NSE EOD Charting Feature. Currently we support PE Ratio, PB Ratio, Dividend Yield for Nifty.
- Technicals and Patterns with Ranbaxy Charts From the daily chart it is clear that Ranbaxy has finished ABC correction from recent high of 578 and made double bottom at 370. From lows of 380 price are moving in well-formed price […]
- An Investor’s Experience with Dead Cat Bounce [youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hz65AOjabtM&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0] Just an old Road Runner show which imitates how an investor will reactwhen […]
- How to Enable Tick Replay Option in NinjaTrader 8 to get OrderFlow Charts? Tick replay is a property that can be optionally enabled on NinjaScript indicators and strategies which will ensure that the market data (bid/ask/last) that went into building a bar is […]
- Gold in Sell Mode on the EOD chart This is the continuation of the post -Gold in Breakout or Breakdown Zone?. Gold is in sell mode on the the EOD chart as it broken the support zone 1704$/Ounce. The resistance at 1740$/Ounce.